*Chapter 18*

Archie's p.o.v:
It was the next day and I was getting ready for school. While I put my shirt on I thought about the guy that has been texting Veronica. I decided that I will make Veronica text him during free period and whoever is texting her at that time then that's the person. I decided to call her to tell her the plan.

*RING RING*

She didn't answer the phone so I called her again. She still didn't answer. So I quickly got finished getting dressed and drove to the Pembrooke. I knew Hiram and Hermione were on vacation. I opened the door.
"Hey Smithers." I said.
"Hey Archie, here to see Veronica?" He asked.
"Pretty sure you know the answer to that." I said to him while walking upstairs. I open the door to their apartment and it was unusually quiet. I hear screaming from Veronica's room. I ran to the door but it was locked. I kept pushing body against the door and it finally opened. I see a guy about to rape Veronica.
"Get off of her!" I yell to him and grab him. I punch him continuously, then I pushed him on the ground. "Dont ever mess with her again ." I spat to him. I look at Veronica. I see her sitting down on the bed in her underwear and her shirt. I sit next to her.
"Babe, it's gonna be alright." I say to her. She looks at me with teary eyes and collapsed right on top of me. She was crying and crying for what felt like forever.
"Im sorry Archie" she said to me.
"For what Ronnie, this wasnt your fault. None of this is. He is a just a dirty guy who likes doing this to beautiful people." I say to her and hug her.
"I love you Ronnie. Remember that." I tell her and kiss her forehead.
"I love you too Archiekins. And I will." She said finally smiling. My phone rang interrupting the moment.
"Its the hospital. I'll put it on speaker." I said
"Hello? Is this Archie Andrews?"  The doctor said
"Yes ma'am what do you need?"
"I need you to come to the hospital right now. We found something out about your cancer." The doctor said.
Me and Veronica both looked at eachother and nodded. We went upstairs to get our shoes. We finally got in the car.
"Ronnie, I hope it is good news." I tell her scared
"Me too babe." She says to me.
I smile and start driving to Riverdale General