Introduction

Archie Andrews- lived in Chicago with his mom and moved to Riverdale with his dad. In Chicago, he was an outsider, loner, girlfriendless boy. He looked like a nerd and nobody thought he was cute. The summer before school came up again he started working out, he got he braces off, got contacts, and worked out his acne.

Veronica Lodge- Lives in Riverdale. With her mom and dad. She is the richest of the rich. She is also the most popular girl on school. She's best friends with Cheryl Blossom and HBIC of the cheerleading squad, The River Vixens. She is the prettiest girl at Riverdale High and every boy wants her. She is usually fucking with the boys and leaving. Her longest relationship was a month.

Cheryl Blossom- Best friends with Veronica Lodge. Currently lives with her mom. Her dad, Clifford Blossom, committed suicide after being found guilty of Jason Blossom's murder, his son and Cheryl's twin brother. Likes Reggie Mantle. Co-captain of the River Vixens.

Betty Cooper- Goes to Riverdale High. Best friends with Jughead Jones and Kevin Keller. She works at the Blue and Gold newspaper for the school with Jughead. Helps Principal Weatherbee in the office. Give tours to new people. Currently likes Jughead. Friends with Veronica Lodge.

Kevin Keller- Gay best friend. Best friends with Betty and Jughead. Son of Sheriff Keller. Has a crush on Moose.

Reggie Mantle- Captain of the Riverdale Bulldogs, football team. Has a crush on Veronica Lodge and Cheryl Blossom
Best friends with Cheryl and Veronica. Every girl wishes to be with him.

Jughead Jones- Best friend with Betty and Kevin. Works at the Blue and Gold with Betty. Has a crush on Betty. Loves to go to Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe. Loves to eat food.

A/N:
This is also chapter 1. But I needed y'all to know what is was so I titled it this.