Jade

I walked out the bathroom.

I had gotten a message from Mani saying to meet her in the 3rd floor bathroom.

I honestly didn't wanna be alone in the bathroom with Breenie, being around her Made my thoughts crazy.

Meaning , I like her. As more then a friend. I know I always complain about her being around Kenzie a lot but really the reason I don't want her to be around Kenzie is so she can be with me.

I walked upstairs and opened the bathroom door. Mani was sitting on the window sill.

"Well it's about time." she said getting down.

" I didn't even take that long, but what you want me here for?"

Mani walked close to me "can I have a hug" she asked looking down at me.

"You called me here for a hug?" I smiled

"Actually I texted you but yea, I guess you can say that." she said biting her lip.

I blushed and gave her a hug.

She wrapped her hands around my waist, and I did the same with my arms around her neck.

"You smell good baby" she said letting go grazing her hand pass my butt.

"My names Jade, and thank you" I laughed

"I know what your name is, but you my baby now so"

"I just met you this morning, how am I your baby?" I said smiling hard.

"Good question" she said checking her phone.

"What? one of your hoes text you" I asked looking at her.

"Maybe. but it don't matter cause you not my baby right?" she said

I smiled " Right. And since I'm not your baby I don't need to be in here with you for more than 5 minutes. Right?" I turned around walking away.

Mani grabbed my hand pulling me back to her, wrapping her arms around me.

"Wrong, you are my baby, I wasn't texting no hoes I was checking the time" she said looking into my eyes licking her lips.

I quickly looked away. I needed to leave before I did something stupid.

"Well lemme get to class. I'll see you later I guess" I said pulling away from her.

"You guess ? Ain't we going shopping together later?" she asked

"Oh yea for the party. I almost forgot"

"Yea ok. Get your ass to class" she said laughing.

Can y'all like comment or something ..👌