Mani

As the bell rang i headed to the gym. All 11th grAders had gym this period and I couldn't wait to see Jade.

I headed to the locker room and put my bag down. I glanced over and saw Jade walking to a locker.

I walked to her and wrapped my hands around her waist.

"Wassup"

She quickly turned around.

"Oh hey" she said

"Thats all I get ?" I asked making a face.

"Well what did you expect?" she asked smiling

"A hug , a kiss .something"

She laughed and pulled away from me.

"G'd your body" she said putting her bag into a locker.

"Oh really ? Ok. Cool. don't expect to see me waiting for you to go to BJs" I said walking away.

"Noo wait , ok ok you can have a hug" she said hugging me.

"A hug isn't enough"

Jade let out a long dramatic sigh. And kissed me on the cheek.

"What the hell was that" I asked , unsatisfied

She rolled her eyes, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips.

We had already been in the locker room for some time so everyone had already left to the gym.

Since we were alone I wrapped my arms around her waist and continued the kiss even though she tried to pull away.

Our lips folded together and our tongues fought .

I started backing up so that I could sit on one of the benches.

Jade climbed on top of me and sat on my lap with each of her legs on one of my sides.

I started lifting up her blue shirt ,while she began kissing my neck.

I went to unbuckle her bra but then she stopped what she was doing and looked at me.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked

"You know we just met right ? like this morning." she said getting off my lap.

"Yea and ?.." I said confused.

"And we're here tonguing it down like we been together since forever" she said walking towards the locker room exit.

"Wait, so whats the problem? I don't get it." I said walking after her.

She shook her head and laughed "I'll see you later mani"

Vote|Share|Comment