Chapter 29 - Birthday Holiday Part 1

"Happy Birthday Week!", Chris shouted and jumped on the bed making it shake. Holly turned and opened one eye to see CHris lying next to her with a giant smile. "What are you doing?", she asked in her gravelly morning voice. "It's your birthday next week and I have a surprise for you", he said, and jumped off the bed. Holly slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes as they adjusted to the bright room. "I have something for you", he said, with his hands behind his back. Holly smiled and waited for the big reveal. He sat on the bed right in front of her and pulled his hands out from behind and opened his mouth into a big grin. "Surprise!!!", he said and waved a paper in his hand. He placed the paper in Holly's lap and she squinted to read what was written on it, and there it was. 2 tickets to Cabo, leaving in 4 days, for 4 days. She took the paper in her hand and look at him. "Are you serious?", she said, a smile growing on her face. "Yep, I got a few days off from filming, so you and me on a beach possibly with champagne and a birthday cake", he said, still grinning. "Oh my God that sounds so perfect", she squealed and jumped into a tight hug.

        Holly and Chris waited at the front desk of the hotel waiting to get their room keys. They were welcomes with a garland of flowers and were offered a fruit juice. They were giggling and hugging when the manager came over. "Hello Mr and Mrs Bennett, I see you have the junior suite booked for 4 nights, can I have an ID for the room please", he said, and looked at Holly to give her ID, he usually made reservations against a false name, when he was on private holidays to avoid any publicity. Holly took her ID back from the man as he smiled and said, "It's lovely to see a couple like you here, are you on your honeymoon?", he asked as the papers were bring printed. "Uh yes, and it's also her birthday so I want to make sure my wife has a magical time", he said, before Holly could react. "Of course sir, since the resort is not fully booked, we can try and make some special arrangement for you. Please sign here Mrs Bennett", he said and pushed a paper over to her as he went and got the key cards for them. "Thank you....Luis", Chris said and left, for the room, still holding Holly, both laughing as they headed to their room.

        Holly walked into the room and turned slowly to take a look around, she was used to all the fancy suites and business class plane rides with Chris but this villa was stunning, it had a huge balcony with a plunge pool and it was right on the beach. She looked around but she couldn't see any other rooms around, loving the privacy they were about to enjoy. "This is amazing, I love this place", she said, setting her garland down on the bed as she walked into the bathroom to check it out. "So, Mrs Bennett, shall we go to the beach?", Chris said, shutting the door behind the bell boy. "Yes, and it feels like you are inviting my mom when you say that", Holly said and laughed. "I wouldn't mind that, your mom's fun, although you know you look like your dad so maybe he's the one I should invite, I don't know if he looks as good as you in a swimsuit but I'm sure it's not that bad", Chris joked. "Oh yeah he's love to come to Cabo with you. He was so excited wehn I told him we were going", Holly said, sarcastically. "Really? Did he want to come and rown me and make it look like an accident?", Chris asked, openeing his bag and getting his trunks out. "No, he was ok about it, he's grown to the idea of us now, I think he kind of likes you, or atleast what I tell him about you", Holly said, from the bathroom as she changed. "And what do you tell him?", Chris asked, taking his shirt off. "Just about everything, or atleast I tell me mom and I know she tells him", Holly said, stepping out in a kaftan with her swim suit underneath, letting Chris go in to change. "You know, I was thinking, I know its still 2 months to go but what do you say about spending Christmans with my parents? You have never met them and I thought it will be fun", Chris said, stepping out. "Uh, yeah maybe, I just want to make sure my parents friends or some other family will be around, I don't want to leave my parents alone.", she said, opening a tube of sunscreen. "Maybe we can have our parents in LA, at our place", he said, turning his back for Holly to put the sunscreen on. "No, that's a bad idea, Christmas is not a time to introduce our parents to each other, we don't know what may happen.", Holly said, tapping him to turn back around. "Yeah you're right, but think about Australia.", He said, applying the sunscreen on her back. "Ok", she said, moving her hair out of the way, giving him access to apply the lotion.