Christmas special

You stood there. Blindfolded. You were clueless to what was happening. You took it off and turned around. Roger stood there. He pointed up and you realised there were mistletoe. So you cupped his face and gave him a passionate kiss.
"Babe, i have a suprise for you" he smiled, walking out the room.
When he came in you burst out laughing. Roger wasnt back, rogereena was. He put on 'I want to break free' , he took your hands and you started dancing around the place. Then you both tripped over. Roger was under you. You both laughed but as you went to get up, he pulled you in for another kiss. You smiled.
"Merry Christmas baby" he grinned.
"Merry Christmas rogereena" you chuckled. You got up and exchanged gifts. He gave you your present first. You opened it and found a ring. It was the most beautiful ring ever.
"Yes" you wispered with a single tear rolling down your cheek. His face was covered in pure happiness.  Then he opened his. He looked shocked.
"Is this a joke" he asked.
"Nope." You answered.
"We are having a baby?!" He asked
"Yes. Are you not happy." You wispered, sounding hurt.
He got up and picked you up. He span you around.
"Happy? Im ecstatic!" He replied. Your face lit up and another tear came down.
"Our little family"
9 months later maya gave birth to twin girls. Alexa and gemma.  Shortly after, they got married. They really did have a happy ending.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE TAYLORS!!