Chapter 5

SO, I realize that this probably doesn't make sense but whatever sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sarian Elanase is 16 years because fuck it. Level of tired- accidentally hitting the power-off key every time I try to hit the delete key. send help pls lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       When they got inside, the questioning finally began.

"So," her aunt, Talia, began snootily. "I'm going to assume you are single and unemployed-"

"Actually, Aunt Talia, I have a husband and a job" Hermione answered, flashing her wedding ring. (picture above)

"Oh really?" Talia said, raising her eyebrows. "And where, exactly, do you work?"

"I actually own HGDM Fashions," Hermione said smoothly.

"Oh-em-gee, that store is horrible, no one even shops there!" Kendall's screeched while not-so-subtly covering her shirt, which Hermione noticed was part of HGDM's spring line. Hermione smirked her famous Malfoy smirk.

She was about to say something, but Sarian beat her to it.

"But Kendall, that's the only store you shop at?!"

"Sarian, you dumb fuck!" Kendall hissed quietly. "UNCLE GRABIN!! Sarian's telling lies again!"

Sarian's eyes widened as she gulped.

Grabin stormed over. "Sarian! What have we told you about lying?"

"N-not to do it?" Sarian stuttered.

"Exactly!" Grabin thundered.

Kareena gave Grabin a warning glance and this time it was him that gulped.

Kareena smiled at her youngest daughter. "Just don't do it again sweetheart."

The 16-year-old sighed in relief. "Ok mum."

Nimlee must have seen all their confused faces so she spilled the tea.

"Mum and Dad caught her in bed with a 30 year old man," she snickered.

"Nimlee!" exclaimed a furious Sarian.

Hermione just rolled her eyes and walked away to get everyone's keys.