33

Unknown's POV

As I drove down the dark and narrow street, I turned my head towards my wrist and checked the time.

12:56 AM

"Shit, I'm late."

I stepped on the gas, accelerating the vehicle, not caring if the car bumped on several trash cans on the narrow passageway. From where I was, I could finally see the place where we were gonna meet. I stopped the car from a distance, away from the old and abandoned warehouse.

"Fuck it," I mumbled before running towards the wooden door then slowly pushed it. It opened, creating a cracking or sqeaking sound. I slowly stepped inside bearing heavy breaths, trying to calm myself. It was dark and from a distance, I could only see one light source.

"Where the fuck were you?" A dark and deep voice startled me, making me jump.

"I-I'm sor—"

"Shut up and sit down."

I accompanied myself on the nearest armchair inside the large and dark basement, then to look nervously at the man infront of me. As we sat down, his face was seen clearly under the light provided by a bulb that was hanging from a ceiling.

"Just because it's christmas you think you can be late?"

"I just didn't notice the time. I'm sorry."

"Did you check if someone followed you?" The man asked.

"No one followed. I'm sure of it." I answered confidently.

"Great. Now we start." He pulled out something from his bag and it seemed like a laptop. He placed it on his lap and turned it on. "Have you seen them today?"

"They were at Manoban's apartment with their friends." I spoke calmly and tried to remember every detail when I passed by the woman's apartment.

"Friends..." He mumbled to himself. "Jisoo and Jennie?"

"Yes. And Y/N's friends too. Jimin, Yoongi and there were... two unknown girls."

"Oh? I wonder who they are." The man asked me but I just shrugged at him. "But anyways, here's the plan. As soon as the bridge construction finishes, we'll bomb it and..."

I listen carefully to the man who was speaking infront of me, processing his instructions in my head quickly. I didn't want to fail this time. We should succeed.

"Did you listen to me, Miyeon?" He asked and I quickly responded with a nod.

"Yes, Jungkook."

---

Your POV

I sat down on the couch, watching our friends enjoy the small christmas party we held at Lisa's place. Everyone was happy, smiling and the atmosphere was filled with laughters. Jimin and Rosé were near the table where the foods were placed, feeding each other while Jennie and Yoongi were fixing things between them. And as I can see, they were getting along well, same as Lisa, Tzuyu, Joy and Jisoo who was just beside me while talking about things.

"Hey." Lisa says turning to me with a bright smile on her face. I smiled back and kissed her nose, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Merry Christmas, baby." I whispered while our faces were inches apart.

"Merry Christmas, Y/N." She placed a quick kiss on my lips, leaving us giggling silently. "I love you."

"I love you more, Lili." I chuckled then remembered something. "Oh right. I need to distrubute my gifts."