Merry Christmas

Updated on: 12/25/18

Merry Christmas to all my readers. I'm happy that ppl are still reading this story. I honestly though that no one was going to read this story but I have many readers for this story and I'm glad for that. I love you all and I than you for reading my story. Just for you guys i will give you guys a sneak peak on the chapter that I will be posting tmrw so I hope u enjoy it.

"Kiminari-sama, we were called here to decided something that the late Lord Third left as his last words" the Anbu with a tiger mask said "Then as his assistant I have more reason to be called" I exclaimed calmly and turned to Tsunade. "I am sorry Lady Tsunade for not being here on time for the meeting" I said and bowed my head respectfully "Don't worry about it Kiminari since I was the one the gave the order not to call you here, since we already made the decision I was about to call you but you came in" I nodded my head "What do you need me to do Lady Hokage?" She stood up and everyone bowed their heads before looking up at her "Kiminari Aiko Hatake Hyuga Uchiha Akatsuki, you have been given the name of Sannin on Lord Third's request with the way you helped him in battle and kept this village safe against the recent attack even at the cost of your life" the chunin, jounin, and Anbu bowed to me while I was still shocked. 

Neko will be staying here with me as punishment for hitting Sakura for what happened between you and Sasuke" I laughed lightly "Yeah that was probably your best option because with how mad she was there was no guarantee that both Sasuke and Sakura would come back alive from the mission." She nodded "But I would like to request her assistance in the mission because as Anbu captain I have to evaluate the possible candidates and she is on the list of candidates so I would like for her to come and if her being mad is a problem then you have no need to worry because I will keep an eye on her behavior" Tsunade seemed to think about this before answering me "She can go but I want a full report on her skills and if she uses her medical ninjutsu then I want you to be thorough about it" I nodded "Thanks aunty" I said and left to find Shika to lay a game of shougi.

I hope u guys like it. Nxt I will put a song that i have on my head. listen if you want. love you guys.