13

❝true love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.❞ -francois de la rochefoucauld

⋆*

daniel wakes up with a smile on his face, feeling the warmth radiating off of corbyn's body from besides him.

he feels corbyn stir in his sleep, running his fingers softly through the blonde's hair to keep him from waking.

"dani," corbyn whispers still in his sleep, "kiss me." daniel's eyes widen as corbyn says those words. he knows that the boy is still asleep, but to know that he is dreaming about kissing him is the surprising part.

corbyn grabs the back of daniel's neck, pulling the brunette down and connecting their lips.

daniel soon melts into the kiss, loving the feeling of corbyn's lips upon his.

corbyn though wakes up while still kissing daniel, and instead of pulling away and acting like nothing had happened, he switches the positions of him and the brunette so that he is on top of daniel.

he rests both of his hands on the sides of daniel's neck, the younger wrapping his arms around the blonde's waist in return.

"corbyn," daniel mumbles against the older's lips, "are you awake?" he asks.

"now i am," corbyn giggles before connecting their lips again.

daniel pushes corbyn back slightly, "how come you aren't stopping?" he asks with a chuckle.

corbyn just rolls his eyes playfully. "because," he says and grabs the bottom of daniel's shirt, "i don't want to," he finishes and pulls the brunette's shirt over his head.

after he had thrown daniel's shirt across the room he removes his own, dropping that too and then reconnecting his and the younger's lips.

the kiss soon turns into a make out session, their tongues fighting for dominance.

corbyn moans as daniel explores his mouth with his tongue, and that's when daniel pulls away causing the blonde to whine.

"daniel!" he pouts.

daniel chuckles again, "are you sure you want to do this?"

"stop asking questions. of course i want to. i haven't stopped kissing you and now you have your tongue down my throat and i like it. don't stop," corbyn replies.

daniel just shrugs before pulling the blonde even closer on his lap to him than before, leaving a short kiss on the older's lips before moving down to his neck.

[ a/n ]

bonus smut chapter next. i dunno when it's going to be uploaded though, probably in the next couple of days.

anyway merry christmas if you celebrate it. it's probably not even christmas for some of you anymore but time zones you know?

-megan ;)