27

saskia smiles at her son as she adjusts his shirt's collar, sniffling as a tear slips past her eye.

"aww, mom, don't cry. you'll make me cry too and i'm just about to be stood in front of like one hundred people" corbyn giggles, wiping away the solo tear from his mom's cheek.

"sorry, love. it's just so surreal, my baby boy is getting married" she chuckles slightly, her smile widening.

"i'm twenty one years old, it was bound to happen at some point" corbyn says, smiling back at the blonde.

"well, you have a man waiting for you at the bottom of this isle, so shall we get going?" saskia asks, holding out her arm.

corbyn chuckles as he loops his arm around his mom's, taking a deep breath.

they step out and all chatter comes to a halt as the music begins to play.

with all eyes on them, they begin to walk, slowly making their way down the white isle laid out before them.

daniel watches corbyn with practical heart eyes, the two of them smiling as they make eye contact.

once corbyn reaches the bottom, he kisses his mom on the cheek and she walks off, leaving the blonde in front of daniel.

the brunette takes the younger's hands in his own, leaning in to his ear.

"you look gorgeous" he whispers, pulling away as the boy blushes.

the entire room falls silent as the priest begins to talk, vows are said, rings are exchanged, and now; the big moment.

"daniel, do you take corbyn as your lawfully wedded husband?" the priest asks.

daniel smiles as he nods, "i do."

"and, corbyn, do you take daniel as your lawfully wedded husband?"

corbyn sniffles as he wipes away his last tear from when they had exchanged their vows, letting out a short chuckle.

"i do."

"i now pronounce you husband and husband, you may kiss the groom!"

daniel grabs corbyn by the hips, pulling him close as the blonde wraps his arms around the brunette's neck.

their lips meet in a sweet kiss as their family and friends cheer and whistle for the newly wedded couple, claps echoing from each wall.

as they pull away, smiles on their faces, they look over at their three best friends, each of them with tears falling down their cheeks.

"trust them to cry" corbyn giggles as he turns back around to daniel, grabbing his hand and interlacing their fingers.

"yup, i'm not surprised" daniel chuckles in agreement.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

corbyn and daniel enter their house with zach, jack and jonah, four of them completely wasted, jonah being the only one that isn't.

they all enter the living room, dropping to the couches immediately.

"corbyn, i wanted you to sit in my lap!" daniel whines, holding out his arms to the blonde.

"fine" corbyn groans, climbing into the brunette's lap. daniel smiles as he pulls the boy back against his chest, wrapping his arms around his waist protectively.

"if anyone, and i mean anyone, tries to steal my baby from me— i will hurt you bad" daniel slurs, looking each of his friends in the eyes.

"i have my own baby, thank you very much!" jack exclaims, pulling zach into his side.

"and yet again i'm fifth wheeling, and to a bunch of drunk dudes" jonah chuckles.

"what! i'm not drunk!" corbyn gasps, holding his hand over his heart.

"yes you are, corbs. after your slow dance you drank just a bit too much" jonah says.

"i don't believe you" corbyn frowns, crossing his arms over his chest.

"whatever you say, matthew" jonah shrugs.

"who's matthew?!" zach asks.

"zach, matthew is corbyn's middle name" jonah explains, the tone of his voice as if he's talking to a baby.

"oh! i forgot that people had middle names!" zach laughs.

"sheesh, this night is gonna go on and on" jonah mutters.

by the time he finishes his sentence, the rest of the boy's had passed out, zach laid over jack's lap and corbyn still in daniel's.

jonah chuckles to himself as he looks around, what a night it had been.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

instagram

seaveydanielmarrying this man was the best decision of my life, no doubt

seaveydaniel
marrying this man was the best decision of my life, no doubt. corbyn, i promise that i will love you unconditionally for the rest of my life and beyond, because you are my happiness. words can't explain how much you mean to me, my love.

tagged- corbynseavey
likes- 523,174
comments- 209,583

corbynseavey- i love you so much
seaveydaniel- i love you so much more

ashleymaebesson- my favourite husbands

imzachherron- i legit cried so hard
jonahmarais- no joke, we all did

jackavery- that's me and my baby soon
imzachherron- you know it

anna.seavey- the slow dance was the best part, it was so unexplainably cute

-

wc: 790

i'm addicted to idbitc, also, one more chapter.

. ₊˚.༄ ࿐˚ 𝟏𝟒 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒.