Chapter 1: Tutoring?

Mondo Oowada was never the best student when it came to his grades but for once, he had to actually care. Exams were what kept you alive in high school. If you bombed your exams, you bombed the entirety of that portion of the school year. If mondo wanted to survive, he needed to pass. It would be impossible to accomplish alone, but there was one person who he heard could help. Kiyotaka Ishimaru, the straight-A student tutor. He didn't know much about Kiyotaka, since the hall monitor never really socialized or had friends. He seemed generally ok in Mondo's eyes. Sure Ishimaru yelled at him for rule violations here and there but it was deserved.
After school, the biker went to the library, hoping to find who he was looking for and sure enough he found the red eyed boy there, flipping through a math textbook. Yep, that was him alright. Mondo approached him tensely, feeling ashamed that he had to ask for help just out of the blue.
"Hey, you're the student tutor dude, right? Ishimaru?" Kiyotaka looked up, wholeheartedly surprised that Mondo Oowada was the one asking for him
"Oh, hello, you must be Mondo! What brings you here?"
Mondo was a bit apprehensive to tell him he desperately needed help with exam prep
"Y'know just, reading and studying, the usual stuff"
"You study after school?" Ishimaru inquired
"Yes..." Mondo trailed off deciding lying got him nowhere "Actually, I came here to ask for your help. I really need help in studying for these fucking exams but I dunno how to go about it" He admitted
"Well why didn't you just say so?" Kiyotaka chuckled not quite understanding why Mondo was so reserved about it "I'll gladly help you study"
"Wait, really??" Mondo was honestly shocked he agreed
"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" Ishimaru cocked an eyebrow curiously
"Nevermind- are we gonna study or what?!" Mondo yelled a little too loudly and was prompted shushed by the librarian
"Yes, we shall study. Have a seat" Kiyotaka patted the seat next to him "We can start with math since I already have the book here"