Chapter 14

I cried in Vernon arms and he cried as well. The rest of Seventeen started crying as well. We stayed like that for a while. Once we calmed down I tried to get up, but it hurt.

"Whoa! Joanna! Slow down! You were just seriously injured from getting hit by a car!"

"I need to get up to the balcony. Trust me! It's very important."

Vernon didn't question me and he asked a doctor to get me a wheelchair. I guided him to the correct balcony. He asked why I needed to get to the balcony so bad and I told him he would see once we got there.

I was happy to see we got there just in time because they were still there. Joshua and S.Coups were so surprised to see me. Joshua ran towards me and took my hands as if he was reassuring himself that he wasn't just seeing things.

"Joshua...I think you have something to say to your leader."

Joshua's eyes widened. As did S.Coups's.

"I don't understand. What do you mean?"

"You couldn't see me or hear me, but I was right by your side when you came out here. You called mom, and she said she would ask everyone in our church back at home to keep me in their prayers. Then you started playing that special lullaby on your guitar.

I know this a lot to take in, but I wanted to tell you this so bad. Now I can. I would have told you to go no matter what because you two are meant for each other. So don't blame yourself what happened to me even for a second. Okay?"

"But Annie-."

"No buts. It's not your fault, okay? I can't ask you to hold my hand for the rest of my life. It's time that you let go, and you finally take S.Coups's. He's been extending it to you for a long time now."

Joshua smiled and carefully kissed me on the cheek. He then took S.Coups hand, and S.Coups pulled him into a hug.

"Seungcheol...I have your answer. It's a yes."

S.Coups smiled brightly and so did Joshua. S.Coups spun Joshua around and then kissed him. I looked at Vernon who was also smiling and I kissed him.

[Time Skip]

I had the absolute time of my life. Joshua and S.Coups were doing really good. I had explained to the authorities that Jaehyun wasn't exactly at fault so no one was harmed. I haven't heard from him since though.

I heard footsteps behind me and I turned to see Jaehyun in a suit. I smiled when I saw him.

"I'm so glad you came, Jaehyun

"I'm so glad you came, Jaehyun."

"It's the least I could do for you. You did save my career and prevent a huge scandal. Talking to your ex begging for a second chance is one thing, but being accused of murder is another level of crazy."