Movie Night

Terah sat in the driveway as Grace walked up to her home, already typing a text to her while the girl unlocked her door. As soon as it was, Terah threw the car in reverse and sent her text, placing her phone in the passenger seat. Once in the street she pulled off, heading back home. The text she had sent Grace read: 'Hope you have a good night. Ill shoot you a message first thing tomorrow about your car'. It was simple enough. Though, Terah did find the young girl quite charming. She gave a snort, turning the station from pop to classic rock. Even if she was single, Terah can spot a straight girl from a mile away. Not only that, she could tell this particular girl was a virgin. At least she appeared that way. So innocent and sweet. It made her feel like the big bad wolf trying to gobble up little red riding hood.

The thought lingered in Terahs mind, and she gave a shiver, sucking in breath sharply. "Damn~ Easy girl" she said to herself, glad that tonight was movie night with her girlfriend of three months. The girl was somewhat on the wrong path, but Terah was helping her go the right way. Or at least trying to. She was a bad girl, that liked selling and doing drugs, while also doing nothing with her life. Terah had felt drawn to her because she wanted to help, but it was a slow process, it seemed. Though, she would admit the woman had a way in bed. The mechanic smirked. She was rather good. Shaking her head she came to a stop light, giving a small sigh. 

The young woman stayed on Terahs mind even as she made her way back to the garage, and she remembered her wearing that amazing dress, then imagined her in that corvette that she had brought, hair wildly blowing in the wind, a fresh paint job, an engine that roared, and Terah in the-- 

Terah slammed on the brakes and jerked the wheel, nearly missing her turn as she was lost in her daydreams. "Shit!" she swore, skidding on the gravel road of the driveway to the garage. "Goddamnit" she sore again, feeling her heart beat a mile a minute as adrenaline coursed through her veins. She had been so caught up with the daydream that she wasn't paying attention to the road. She hadn't even realized that she was that close to home. She calmed her heart, taking deep breaths as she happened upon her dad closing up the shop. Her girlfriends car was already parked next to the side of the garage, and Terah pulled up behind her dad, even as he closed the large door. locking it before turning to his daughter as she got out. 

"Got her home safe?" he asked. "Yeah, I'm gonna take a look at her car tomorrow. She's gonna need it fully refurbished for sure" ."Yeah, I took a look at her, she's gonna need to need the works. Ain't gonna be cheap" he said, looking to his daughter. He was the same height as her, with salt and pepper hair hair that was somewhat scruffy, yet wavy. A matching beard graced his chin, growing in thickness slowly but surely. "I'll probably cut her a break. It's her first car. Passed down." she told him. "She's a nice girl. God fearing" he added with a nod, giving a small smirk. 

"Kinda girl you want Jason to bring home" she teased, talking about her brother. "Sounds cute. Maybe I can meet her tomorrow and see what we can do. In the meantime.." He looked over to the other car parked near the garage, giving a small sigh. "Better go deal with that little troublemaker of yours" he said, talking about her girlfriend. He didn't like her, but he respected his daughters decision.

"Don't worry, dad, I'll set her straight" she reassured him, squeezing one of his muscular arms. "That's not your job, hun. But... " he heaved a sigh. "You're a big girl, Rah rah" he reasoned, using her old nickname. She gave a small laugh, turning and heading to the stairs. "Good night, Dad" she said, heading up. She took them two at a time, reaching the top in no time. As she unlocked the door, she could hear him pulling out, and she gave a small sigh, hoping that he would find someone to be with.

Opening the door, she was greeted to the sight of her apartment, which was once an office. She had it refurbished, taking down the wall to what was once the break room and making it into a full kitchen, the office area into a large living room, and the office into her room. It was kept up, for the most part, and clean. Kicking off her shoes she looked to the 50 inch TV, which was on and being scrolled through, via her play station 4. A head peeked over the couch and a squeal could be heard. "Finally!" Terahs girlfriend said excitedly, getting up and running over to her, wearing one of her shirts, which looked like a dress on her short 5'6 frame. She jumped on the woman, and she wrapped an arm around her, even as two of them wrapped around the back of the taller girls neck. 

"Nice to you see you, too" she said with a smirk, looking down to her as she wrapped her legs around her as well. "You were taking forever" she whined, dragging out the word while burying her face into Terahs bosom. "Yeah, well, I was helping a customer. Now get off before you get grease stains on my shirt." she swatted at the young girl, forcing her to get down. "I need to shower and change. Pick a good movie. Nothing cheesey. You order a pizza yet?" the girl made her way back to the couch, falling on it while Terah spoke.

"Ordered it after I called you" she replied, scrolling through the movies while Terah made her way to her room, already beginning to strip. "Hurry up! I'm ready to start movie night!" the girl pouted. 

"Don't rush me, woman" Terah retorted, stepping into her room.