4

When you live for an eternity, and all you see are people dying more and more in front of you, you will only drown in deep misery, hatred full of anger. Especially when you who is behind this.

The streets of Busan was once a lively place. Folks gather on festivals and practically everyone knows each other. The supernatural communities were smartly hidden and disguise so that the humans won't live in fear. Because some of us still want to be a part of human.

I'm torn between the cold-blooded criminal myself, or the one who cares for breathing the same air on this earth. I don't choose this. I just need to be a monster to fight a monster.

A letter was sent to in empty air, sent by magic. I caught it and read them.

He is really here.

Suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Are you going to the party?"

"What party? And how do you have my number?"

"The rich guy. Seok Jin hyung old friend. And your twin bro gave your number to me."

What? Is he talking about this invitation?

"Why are you going?"

"Seok Jin hyung ask me to go with him."

With that I ended the call and rushed to Royale Busan High School. I rushed to the principal room and pushed open only to find Jin with Jungkook.

"Jungkook, get out of this room."

Jungkook was about to get out scared of how angry I was.

"There's no need for that."

"Why do you keep getting him in danger? You are supposed to protect him!!"

"Tae Rin, we need to go there. We had been going to mission together and recruit new special kids."

"But this is not some mission. This is a warzone. He could not see him!" I pointed at Jungkook.

Jin massaged his forehead.

"Can anyone tell me what's going on? Who can't see me, why?"

I ignored the question and walked towards Jin.

"He is not ready. You know what Jimin could do to him."

"This is for the best, Tae Rin."

"YOU don't know what's best for us!"

Before I was going to go outraged, Taehyung came in with Sakura.

"Tae Rin-ah, let him go to the party, sooner or later Jimin will find out too."

"I'll do everything to keep him safe." Sakura spoked out.

"Sakura?" Jungkook was very confused.

Sakura walked up to Jungkook.

"I know you have many questions but I promise you I'll tell after the party. You have always wanted to know what this life we have really is. It's not all rainbow, Jungkook. You have to see it for yourself."

I heard what she said and fisted my palm. I thought she would stop him.

___________________________

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V

I'm standing in front of Tae Rin's house. I rang the doorbell and Tae hyung invite me in.

"Ok bro. The room is the second on the left. Go fetch your princess. I'm going now. Enjoy your date."

"Ahah hyung it is not a date."