6

"What are you thinking?" Taehyung asked, eyes focused on the road.

Taerin lounged her arms on the car window, her palms on her head.

"Our brother is telling Jungkook everything. I don't feel good about it. I don't how Jungkook will receive it."

"You're actually worried, aren't you?" Taehyung mumbled low enough for Taerin hear but she ignored him. He smirked to himself.

On the other hand, Jungkook came back to his dorm. He sighed.

"You ok bro?" It was his roommate, Yugyeom.

"I think I'm going home this weekend. I need..some rest."

"You right. You've been busy with school and helping the principal. Yes you should get some rest home." Yugyeom agreed to his roommate.

A few days later, Jungkook go to lunch with his cousin Soo Young noona.

*yas it's Joy*

The home he meant is her house, she is his cousin from his father's side of family. Yes, she is 100% human.

"Are you okay, Jungkook? You seems off this day."

Jungkook shook his head.

"I'm okay noona. It was just school stuff."

"Are you sure? Are there people bullying you? Or..a girl broke your heart? Or.."

"Noona.." He whined.

She raised her hands in the air. "I'm sorry. You never been this quiet. Usually you are the one who annoys me, coming at my office making my workers distracted."

"Of course, I'm charming aren't I noona?" He smirked in between the sadness he was feeling.

Soo Young rolled her eyes.

"And here I thought you were down. Aigoo just tell me anything ok? No secret."

He stared at her and felt guilty. She had taken care of him and to him she was the only family he has that he can depend on, whom he can still feel a part of human in him. A normal family. Just like when his parents were still alive.