c28gd2hlbiBoZSBsZWZ0LCBoaXMgc29uIHNoYXR0ZXIgYXBhcnQgbGlrZSBicm9rZW4gZ2xhc3Mu

Note beforehand: this book is somewhat, or heavily inspired by the book by PositiveEmpress. I DO NOT support sucide, and if you think, or someone close, has depression, and / or has been feeling suicidal, then please call below vv.

Suicide hotline: 1-800-273-8255

Ps, I am sorry, I'm sorry. I get something wrong:>. I hope y'all enjoy this trash that I call a book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

America ran from Canada. His small snow boots (he was always on the short and small size). His cheecks turning into a bright pink and red, he is wearing his jacket and scarf. He took a glance behind him and saw no one.

" Huh. Where is h-ACK! " Suddenly, Canada came across him, and tackled him onto the pearly white snow. 

"I got you!" Canada yelled in a loud manner, giving America one of his sly smiles.

"No you did not!" America shouted just as loud, throwing Canada off his back in a brotherly manner. However, Canada quickly recovered, and started to tickle America.

"H-hahahha-Ha! S-sT-Stop! Y-you're-hahahahha-CHEATING!" America laughed gleefully.

"Me? Cheating? I would never!" Canada replied back in a fake hurt tone, putting one of his hands over his heart that emphasize  the great pain that's supposedly was in his heart.

Before America could reply, he heard a shout from the front porch of his house.

"America! Canada! It's time to come back now now!" Australia yelled, wearing an excessive amount of sweaters and hats.

"OKAY!" both America and Canada shouted in sync. Before Canada was about to leave, he felt a icy splat  on his face. He quickly rubbed his face with his light cotton-candy pink mittens. 

"Hey! What was that for?" Canada asked.

"It was for knocking me down!" America replied, alreadly running to the front door, where could the chocolate and hot marshmellows. Canada was quick to follow right after. 

"Make sure you dust it," he said.

"Yeah, yeah, okay, MOM!" America shouted, while New zealand giggled in the background. Australia pouted, looking up America with a distinct look (although America was not taller by much).

"What is all the yelling for?" dad said (aka UK), his british accent kicking in. 

"Nothing at all ~" America sing-songed as he stood next to Canada.

"Did not I tell you to take a break from the porch before you enter the house?" UK said, his tone of accent slightly annoyed.

"It was America!" Canada quickly called out. America's jaw fell slack for a couple of seconds, but he was quick to call Canada.

 "No it was not! It was Canada! America said, slightly red. Uk took a look at Canada, and lightly scoffed.

"What did I say about to do in this house?" UK told Canada.

"Not to lie, and to tell the truth," Canada mumbled.

"Good."

Oh, how America wished that was the outcome.

America woke up, bullets of sweat trickling down his head. "It was just a godd*mm dream again. Why can't I have nice things, but everyone else can."

𝔸𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 ℂ𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕕𝕒'𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. ℍ𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕖, 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝, 𝕟𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕡p𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 ℂ𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕕𝕒. 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙, was 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕟𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕦𝕡 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕚𝕞.