Chapter 4

"Ayden? Isn't that like a boy's name...?"

"Really Katie? You've known me since we were 10 and this only crossed your mind now?"

"Quite honestly I was always too occupied with staring at your face to focus on your name"

"Such a charmer, Katie. Now leave Ayden alone, shoo." said my best friend, Gigi, that came walking down the hallway towards my locker

Oh the joy when these two are in the same room

"Guys save it for later. Gigi, walk me to class?"

"Ugh whatever, but you owe me"

------------------------------------------------------

"Soooo"

"So what?" I asked Gigi

When I didn't get an answer straight away, I looked in her direction briefly. Only to come to the conclusion that she indeed was staring at some random boy again.

"Oh Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?"

"Stop it" hissed Gigi while punching me in the arm

"I thought it was quite suiting since his name actually is Romeo" was my response while rubbing the sore spot on my arm with a scowl on my face

Okay so maybe it wasn't 'some random boy' but the boy she's been crushing on for 3 years now.

"Stop scowling, it'll damage your face therefor your modeling carrer and besides I think his name suits him perfectly. I mean look at him! Perfect jaw, stylish clothes and don't get me started on his smil-" she cutted herself off, probably realzing she was practically drooling . "But either way you need to tone it down before he hears us. Or more specifically, you."

"Before who hears what?" asked Daniel who came with a bag of chips. O, my favorite!

"Juliet here" I pointed to Gigi while Daniel chuckled but quickly stopped when Juli- Gigi shot him a look "is worried her Romeo might of heard me practicing the play" I finished while popping a stolen chip in my mouth

"What play" Romeo said, who apparantly has walked over to where we were sitting on the basketball court. To be fair, I could of known he was closer than before considering my best friend is blushing so much her whole face is turning red.

But me trying to somewhat still be a good friend I tried to save Gigi's ass, again. "Just uh, the school musical!" I said a little bit too enthusiastic

"Oh cool, you actually signed up? Didn't expect you were in all that. But then again, is there something you don't sign up for?"

Thankfully his comment got a laugh out us all, breaking the tension that he was obvious to.

"True tho" said Daniel "This girl right here plays every sport, every instrument, every hobby ever discovered and sings here and there"

"Don't exagarrate" I said with a roll of my eyes

Ignoring me he continued "Worst of all is that she's good at it all, I mean how it that humanly possible?"

"He's right about that Ayden"

"Well not to toot my own horn, but I am indeed average with everything that I've tried so far but I'm not so sure about this acting thing" I remembered.

I couldn't back out now, that'd look suspicious towards Romeo and he might start asking question. Questions Gigi isn't ready to answer. I mean for Christ sake, she has trouble breathing in his presence. Let alone form a decent sentence. Just like every other time we hang with Romeo, Gigi is as quiet as uh things that never make a sound. And my best friend is anything but quiet.

"I know this girl that's joining too, I'll give her your number. I'm sure she'd love to help you. I mean who wouldn't want to spend time with the oh so famous Ayden Rolce" Romeo said while wiggling his brows

Well, guess I'm joining the school musicial after all.