IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE. Please Read

So, I'm about to start a new story, y'all :3 I'll still be writing this one, don't worry your little hearts about it. ;) I need help deciding on what it's about though. So, you guys might help me?

DO NOT POST THE COMMENTS HERE. OKAY? POST IT ON THE LINK THAT IS STATED BELOW. I WILL EXPLAIN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. 

I'm thinking of doing a cute little short story about one of the following.

Jalex

Matt Barnes + OC

Kellic

Perrentes (mike + tony)

Cashby

Austin Carlile + OC

Alan Ashby + OC

Or

Jack Barakat + OC

Please pick one...write in comments too. Also, I need characters for them, so please send some submissions in! :3

I require:

-Name

-Age

-Height

-Hair Color

-Eye Color

-Any Details (tattoos, piercings...etc...)

-Any Invisible Details (ADHD, Depression, Eating Disorders, Emotional Baggage...etc...)

-Relationship? With Which Said Character (any of the above, or anybody who you want)

Thank you bunches! Love you all!!!xx

Nina<3

*UPDATE - Aug. 24th*

PLEASE, instead of sending it through wattpad, please send it through this link 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1x4mX-yZLXaoVzSydtAKyBkayOVoQ-eG954vIRS_px7U/viewform?usp=send_form

I WILL NOT be paying attention to the comments or Personal Messages on this story that have to do with characters/new stories, so please please please, send it to the link above. 

ATTENTION

If you have already submitted an answer/character, I'm very sorry, but you must resend it to the link above. You can find the link on my profile, tumblr, and if you really can't find it, I can PM it to you. 

Again. 

I WILL NOT BE READING MOST OF THE COMMENTS ABOUT THE NEW STORY ON THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS ONE. I AM ONLY READING THEM VIA THE LINK STATED ABOVE. THANK YOU, AND SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. I'm closing entries in exactly two weeks.