The Exit

"I'm going to the boxes," Tristan said.

A wave of startled voices trailed after him as he rushed through the cluster of crewmen and dancers. Some even voiced his name in surprise. Tristan heard none of it, all his thoughts were pinned on the door. A hallway with a rich red carpet waited for him as he burst through.        

What was also waiting for him was a bald, angry faced man with a gun pointed at his chest.

A muted shot sounded in Tristan's ears.

Then Tristan felt as the bullet pierced his chest and tore through his heart.

Shocked, he sank to his knees, his failing heart killing him faster as it pumped blood out of him.

When he fell to his back, the world turned cold and the edge of his vision dimmed.

As life slipped from his grasp a final thought went through his head.

"Damn, I liked this suit."

**********************************************************************

Oh dear! 🙊

Well, that did not end nicely! But don't cry Tristan still lives on, you just have to rush back to a time where he lives and make a decision that won't end so terribly! Goodness go save him from making this mistake! Run good reader, run!

But really quick, before you dash off vote, comment, follow!

Cause you know...you're changing the timeline. 😁