Ch 8 Blissmas

*the day before Christmas Eve*

"Yeah. Okay."

Gerard listened to Frank talk on the phone while he painted on a massive canvas.

"Who's coming again?" Frank scratched the back of his head and then turned to see Gerard looking up at him. "Okay. Mind if I bring someone?... Okay, bye."

Gerard continued painting until he felt a hand rest on his back. "Don't mess me up."

"Then stop." Frank whispered in Gerard's ear.

Gerard lifted his brush and placed it in the cup of water then turned around to meet Frank's dilated eyes. "What are you up to?"

Frank just rolled Gerard away from the canvas and straddled on top of him. He pressed his lips against Gerard's neck and trailed up to his jaw and mouth.

Gerard felt his head start to spin as a moan escaped his mouth. Frank had started to palm him through his pants and it was making him go crazy. "Love me." Gerard panted.

"Hm?" Frank hadn't been listening but instead was lost in the rush of things.

"Love me." Gerard unbuttoned Frank's pants and slipped his hand in. "You said I'm the purest drug you've ever had. Take a hit. Ride me off." Gerard licked along Frank's jaw with the tip of his tongue.

Frank felt his eyes widen with ecstasy and lust and led Gerard to the couch that stayed in the art studio.

There were no phrases along the lines of "Are you sure?" or "Are you okay?" because the two trusted each other to death and beyond.

Gerard felt hot all over when Frank took over. It was one of the most beautiful things he'd ever experienced and he would trade anything in the world to experience this every second of his life with Frank.

Tightening and squeezing and sweat took over. Heavy breaths floated around the two as they pumped and felt each others high-sensitive goose bumps.

"Fuuuck." Frank lolled his head back almost in hot frustration. He thrusted forward and hard causing himself to grunt and pant.

Gerard just felt so hard it was insane. He grabbed onto anything and everything as he arched forward, wanting more and more.

"I love you." Gerard managed to say right before he climaxed out.

Frank enjoyed every noise that emitted from Gerard. It was a hell of a lot better to have this happen in the studio than in his home with close neighbors. Everything was out bare and discombobulated and wired. But once Gerard let out that beautiful moan, Frank felt him ride off. He had to get out but it felt so good to just stay inside Gerard. He wanted to stay there forever. Frank managed to come out and release, grinding against Gerard not giving a damn in the world about the couch or the fact that the windows could give a slight view to what they were doing.

"Mmhmhmhm." Gerard hummed and laughed a blissful laugh.

"What?" Frank said with tired eyes.

"That was the best feeling I've ever had."

"It's called love." Frank tucked a piece of hair behind Gerard's ear.

"It's intoxicating. I almost feel drunk."

Frank smiled and rested on top of Gerard, pulling a blanket over them.

"Thank you for the venom." Gerard kissed Frank's temple and let out a comfortable sigh.

"I could go again." Frank tangled his fingers into Gerard's.

Gerard simply kissed Frank in a hot mess, his tongue trailing down the inked throat. "Flip over."