Chapter 1

This is my first story so bear with me, I love the character Thanos and I was pretty dissapointed when all I could find was crack fics but I had this idea and thought why not give it a go, if your here thank you and enjoy!

.

.

.

  It all seemed so quick, a rush of flashes before me. This day was perfectly fine and now it has turned to complete shit. And then even worse finding out that my mate is Thanos.

  I was shocked to say the least, how could the Moon Goddess do this to me? Had she finally lost her mind. Other than being now with Thanos, the only other weird thing would be my powers.

  My powers are very unique, I have the ability to use all elements of nature. I can create a hurricane right in the middle of a sunny day or use fire and bend it to my will.

  I kept this all a secret, I felt as if I was cursed with this power I possessed. I wish I could of been normal.

  The day I was discovered,  out of all the places the alien beings could of arrived at on Earth, it just had to be where I had settled down to live. I still very clearly remembered the day they showed up.

  The ground had trembled and shook for a fraction of a minute and then ended, I had been resting on my couch reading as this occurred. In my alarmed state I had scurried of my cozy couch and ran off onto my porch.

  My regular view would be a vast stretch of flat land covered with trees occasionally but what was not in my regular view was a large doughnut shaped spaceship.

Flashback

  "What the hell is that?" Confusion was evident in my voice but so was fear. My life could be messed up but I did not want to die. Not today Grim Reaper. Taking a closer look I could see a few people in the distance.

  "It looks like food, I'm hungry by the way." my wolf quipped.

  "Yeah yeah just shut up, kinda busy know." I thought

  Straining my eyes to get a clearer picture I could see that these were not people but foreign beings that were armed with weapons.

  "Oh hell no, not this fucking shit again." I could make out about 4 aliens their and just to my shitty luck one of them looked my way.

  "Nope."

  I quickly ran back inside, through the house, out the back door sprinting as fast as I could. I was praying to God that they would just dismiss the fact that a human had seen them and do whatever they were originally going to do.

  Quickly I shifted into my wolf form and ran as fast as my paws could get me. I still had a far stretch of land to cross before I could even see the city yet.

  All of a sudden a powerful force had knocked me down sending me several feet away from whatever it was. Quickly I got of and looked to see what had hit me. My eyes met a very large alien but thin alien. Behind him 3 others.

  "A very ugly one too." my wolf added.

  "Hmm, it seems to be a rogue." it spoke.

  "Just kill it and let us continue with the mission, Thanos does not want to be kept waiting." said a voice from behind the alien.

  My eyes quickly widened and I panicked making me use my powers. I made sharp rocks from bellow spike up hoping to get them but failed.

  Each one of them dodged or broke it like it was nothing.

  While they were distracted for a mere moment I shifted so I could fight better and made a piece of clothing out of grass and flowers to cover myself.

  I was now breathing heavily and began to attack once again. I summoned roots of the trees and tried to restrain them only to fail once again.

  "Ah shit, fuck I'm screwed." I said to myself. They were all angry but smirking at my useless tries.

  "You are quite interesting and I'm sure Thanos will find you the same. I shall take you as a gift."

  "Thanks for the offer but I think I'm good." After I said that I bolted as fast as I could out of there until my movements had suddenly been restrained.by an invisible force.

  "What the hell?!" I screamed. I thrashed all around until I blacked out.

  After that I woke up in an unknown room on a cold floor and my hands were in cuffs that prevented me from using my powers along with new clothes on.

Presently

  "This CANNOT be! I am certain that the Moon Goddess has made a mistake or something it has to be." I yelled. I was on my knees while Thanos circled me admiring my features. I was beyond scared.

  "No little one, this is not a mistake but you are a reward to me for my efforts, you are mine." he said lowly.