Chapter 1

Class 1h of U.A. wasn't like the other classes where being able to fight was a prerequisite, rather instead the class was designed for students that had useful quirks that weren't exactly combat related, a few examples being herself with her Zoom quirk that lets her see really far away, a boring quirk that would be of little to no use in being a hero, not that she wanted to be on the front lines. Her goal was purer than that. Make lots of babies, sell them to lots of people and make lots of money!

Another example was that chatty girl next to her, Sakura Shuzenji, the granddaughter of recovery girl had a quirk that Mei would have loved to have herself. Tireless, simply put her fellow pink haired girl just didn't need to rest. Something the girl was planning to use as a doctor. Which was boring, if Mei had that quirk she'd be able to spend an extra eight hours inventing! There were other quirks but that one was the only one Mei actually remembered because it was a lot more useful than anything else in the room, well almost.

Still, the lack of cool quirks made the people in the room kind of unimpressive, even if you did have to receive a recommendation to enter the class; she got hers by winning a contest and making high-density adjustable weights.

"So is it true that you got a recommendation from All Might?" Sakura slammed her hands on to the desk of the green haired boy that sat one seat forward and to the right of her.

He was a plain looking boy with a lot of freckles, and messy green hair. He also appeared to be completely amazed by everything. "Oh! I um, yes that's umm right, he did. Err I did, what I mean to say is that All Might gave me my recommendation. I look forward to learning with you!"

"Oh hey! You're that one boy I saw on T.V. the news a while ago, you took on that slime villain all on your own. And you didn't even in use your quirk!" Sato, Shun, Saitama, something that started with S, she didn't remember, but his quirk was kind of useful. He was a wifi hotspot a good one too. He had on square glasses and looked like a textbook example of the cool nerd that was starting to show up. "I saw it on youtube. How did you know that the Fire extinguisher would do that? I'm Sano by the way."

Sano, huh? She would totally not remember that.

"Oh! I'm Izuku Midoriya, it's a pleasure to meet you." Izuku gave a deep bow despite sitting down so that his face nearly touched his desk. "And Umm, I just used what was around me, I noticed his body shrank when it came in contact with the smoke, so I figured it must require oxygen. I just got lucky."

"You went in there based on just a hunch?" A cold voice came from behind them, Yu Yakama, a tall long haired man that always looked bored. She knew his name because she also really like his quirk, and the fact that they went to the same middle school might have helped. Time Dilation. It sounded a lot cooler than it was, while the official description was that he slowed down all time, only his mind and eyes were unaffected. Basically, he could read and think super face until he got a headache and a nosebleed. "You must have had a lot of faith in your quirk to back you up."

"Ohh, umm well the thing is." Poor kid, wasn't the same age as her? And taller? Was blushing up a storm, every word came out like he was inventing a new form of music called stutter-step.

Sakura slammed her hands onto Izuku's desk bouncing up with the motion. "Oh come on Yu, he's in 1-h. if he had an awesome quirk for fighting he'd be in the hero classes, not the support classes. Come on Izuku, what's your quirk? Oh, I bet it's the understanding of chemicals or something like that?"

Izuku stopped his flinching and became still, his eyes glazed over as he stared forward. "Actually, on paper, they say that my quirk is Quirk Analyses, but in reality," his voice was dry and barren. "I don't actually have a quirk."