Chapter 33

King

King

Walking through the strip club my phone was constantly ringing with calls from Treasure.
She was honestly starting to bother me with all the calls and insecurities. I told her numerous times that I wasn't cheating with the hoe Sharniece but she still kept it going.

She stopped calling and began texting me
NubianQueen👸🏿: Where the fuck are you King? I hate when you do this.
I locked my phone sticking it back into my pockets, she didn't need to know shit about this club yet.

"Hey daddy" one of the strippers said touching my chest as I sat in the chair next to Trell and Money.
"Man chill and go work hoe" I spat, all this shit was becoming too overwhelming. With Treasure being pregnant and our issues, the drug world and then down to these hoes lying on me left and right.

"You straight man" Trell asked looking at my nonchalant facial expression
"Yeah man I'm just ready for all this shit to be over" I told them pulling out the map of the Davis's estate I aint take shit light when It came to protecting my family.

"Ok so I heard the nigga got guards all over the mansion so we ain't getting in by foot or car" Money told me off rip
"When the fuck has that ever stopped us man"? I asked him mugging

"I mean the nigga do got a point cause aint nobody trying to get shot at with a rocket launcher and shit" Trell chuckled making a joke out of the situation

"That's what I'm here for cousin" Q said walking in sitting down at the table. Even though we had our differences he still came through no matter what.
"Come here with that bullshit ima blow yo shit clean off the map" I told him never looking his way.

"So I been following this nigga daily and he makes the same three stops. One to his kids school, another to the warehouse and the last one is a trap. I know his intentions with you bro and it's to overrun you in his city so he can take over Atlanta and New York" Money told us but directing everything towards me.

" I know man I can't believe I out my loyalty in a muhfucka' I ain't even know just because he knew a connect— oh shit these niggas man" I stopped standing up walking downstairs behind my office where the warehouse was.

"Ayo line up" I was so pissed that it had taken me this long to realize that I had more snake ass people in my vicinity.
"Donnie where you at my guy" I walked down the line with Trell spotting him.

Money and Q walked behind the line stopping in front of the doors blocking them off
"Loyalty is the biggest problem I always seem to have with muhfuckas' I do so much for" I told everyone before I pistol whipped him with my blue Glock 19.

"W-what you mean man" he shivered
"I mean somebody better tell me something or yah' mothers bout to be the saddest bitches in church on a Sunday" I told them cocking the Glock back shooting him in the neck.

"Rodrick— it was Rodrick, he hired me to be apart of your team to know the insights. I'm sorry King I ain't mean to bet-" I cut Donnie off with a heart shot because that's what was hurting the most on my body right before I passed out.