On your own part 1

One your own Part 1

(Your P.O.V): Dan had been out for a while. He told you he was going out with Phil to the Shopping center. You moved in with them as a start off apartment after you moved out of your parents house. They were happy to have you there, as you were very "Entertaining". You have lived there for about four months. You were doing good, your paycheck could get you out of their apartment in about a month. 

With Dan and Phil gone it gave you a chance to jam out to your own musical tastes. You climb off your bed, across the room to your speaker system. You hooked your laptop to the cord and turned the speakers up a little bit. You nodded your head to the beat, and soon started to dance. The song ended and you walk over to your computer to turn it off for a second. You were thirsty and needed water. 

You exit the room and walk into the kitchen. The water was cold and felt good running down the back of your throat. The moment you put the cup down you here a window crash. Your instincts act naturally and your mind automatically plans out what to do in a situation like this. You kneel down for a moment, grabbing a serrated knife. 

You stay on your knees until you reach the wall in which the entrance to the hallway lied so whoever got in wouldnt be able to see you when they entered. "Go check up the stairs doug." You heard. Your hands shook, the stairs from downstairs lead up here to the hallway. The sound of feet stomped up the stairs. You heard doors crash open from down the hall and things fall to the floor. Your phone was in the other room, there is no way to get to it now, the dude probably has it now anyway. Another door bangs against the wall and you once more hear rummaging. 

Finally a tall dark haired man enters the room his back to you. You held your breath and started to sneak to the side to get out of the room. Praying to god that the other man wasn't waiting there. But the floorboards denied you that simple wish. With the loud and obvius squeak the tall man turned around and lunged at you. You squeaked a little, but you slashed the knife at his hand and cut the top. 

He held it for a second, you lunged forward and pushed him away. He fell to the floor and you darted to your room where your computer resided. You saw the other man cominng up the stairs just as you slammed your door shut. You locked it and then got your laptop, closed it, grabbed your backpack. Banging sounded from the door, as did yelling "Little lady, open the door!" you heard. You quickly put on a pair of socks, shoved your laptop in your backpack and opened the window as fast and as quietly as you could. You climbed down the fire escape as fast as you could. As you passed the second window to your home. Glass was all over the metal grate. You hopped over the glass and heard feet stomping down the stairs. 

You began to move faster down the stairs of the fire escape. "Hey!" A voiced called from above. You began skipping stairs at this point. After some minutes, you finally reach the bottom. You run as fast as you can, your feet hitting the bare ground without any shoes hurt so bad. But you were just so scared. 

Finally you rounded the corner of the Starbucks. You knew they would probably tell you to leave but you went in anyways. You walked up to the counter. "Excuse me" You said, breathing between words. "May I use your phone?"  "yea sure dear." A snotty teen who seemed to be about your age said. You grabbed the phone and dialed 999. You sent the police to check out your apartment. After that call you immediately dialed for Dan. "

"Hello?" Dan asked. "Dan, our apartment just got raided. I sent the police to check it out,"  "Are you okay?" You could hear the concern in his voice. "Yea I'm fine I'm at the Starbucks down the street. I don't have any shoes though." "We aren't that far away actually probably around the block. Stay and we'll walk you back." He finishes. You agree and hand the phone back. Since you have no phone, no money or no shoes you exit the Starbucks and sit on the stairs that lead up to it.