Nightmare (Phil)

You shoot up out of bed and stare at your green analog clock. 2:30 AM. You sigh, slouching over and running your hands through your hair. Just before you thought things couldn't scare you more, Phil came busting through the door. "Jesus Christ Phillip!" You yell. "Are you alright? Whats wrong?!" He said to you in a panicky tone. "Nothing! Nothing is wrong!" You yell, your instincts getting the best of you. "Then why did you scream Y/N?" he asked. Your face turned confused. Before you knew it, Your cheeks were red and hot, and you eyes were leaking tears. With the embarrassment and the choke of snot and tears in your throat, you muttered scratchily, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." You bawled. Phil's face turned from worried to compassionate. You buried your face in your hands and tried to curl up in a ball, but something was stopping you. You looked up to see Phil's arms start to wrap around you. "it's alright Y/N" he whispered. You embraced the warmth of his body. Burying your face in his chest and sobbing into his shirt.  

"Hey," He said. You moved your face from his chest and looked up at his. "What happened in the nightmare?" A pause before he spoke again. "If you dont want to talk about it, you uh- you dont have to it can wait." His face had the emotions of embarassment and concern written all over it. "No, it's okay. I guess we can say I owe you for waking you up." You said. "No Y/N it's really alright. You dont have to." He said reassuringly. You look into his eyes. You werent taken aback by his kindness at all. He was often kind to you, so this was nothing new. You just throw your arms around him and at first you feel like pulling them away in embarassment because his body tenses and doesnt do anything for a moment but, then his body relaxxes and his arms wrap around you. You can feel his heart beating you guys were hugging so tightly. "Thank you for comforting me phil." You say. "Anytime. I will alwaysbe here for you."  he said. This moment, this moment was perfect.