On your own Part 2

You enter the apartment with Dan by your side. Your backpack was in his hands, and you carry shopping bags. Your fingers hurt so bad, you carried them all the way from the grocery store to your own home. Dan had insisted several times, and you denied. You put the bags down for a moment, looking at your hands. Red and raw. "Y/N, Please, please let me carry them up to the room, your hands are raw." He said to you. You shook your head no and picked the bags up again. 

You climbed up the stairs into the kitchen, setting the bags down on the floor and studying your hands further. The bags had actually made your hands bleed carrying them all the way home. Dan walks up next to you, "Y/N!" He screeched a little as he looks at your hand. "Does it hurt?" he says. The concern in his voice made that spark in you chest try to ignite once more. You look to his eyes, "Uhh, yea actually they do a little." You say. His hands go down and he takes them both and looks again. "Lets wash'em off then, and put a band-aid on your finger where it's bleeding yeah?" He looks to you. You shake your head. "Yea." You say. He leads you to the sink and stands behind you. 

His body is pressed firmly on yours and he washes your hand himself. "Uhh, Dan. I know how to wash my hands." You say as nicely as you can. "Oh, uh- s-sorry." He says, a bit of disappointment in his voice. "It's alright." You say. You continue to wash your hands, but as you do, you feel eyes on you. When you finish, you turn around to find Dan turning around and reaching into the cupboard to grab the first aid kit. He grabs his phone off of the counter and turns to you. "Let's go to my room." He says. 

You enter his room and proceed to sit on the bed. He plops down next to you and opens the first aid kit and takes the box of band-aids out and opens it. "Give me your hand." He says he takes your hand and unwraps the band-aid, and proceeds to put the band-aid on. You flinch as it touches your open wound. "Sorry! Sorry, so sorry." He screeches. The process repeats on the next hand. After he's done, he gets up and finds his macbook. "Did you see my charger?" He asks. "Uhh, no." You say. He shakes his shoulders. "Looks like we will be listening to music on my phone!" He chuckles. 

"I'm fine with that, what shall we be listening to?" You ask. He shakes his head and holds his hand out to you. "Any suggestions?" He says. You smile. You open  your mouth to shout out the answer in excitement as Phil knocks on the door. "Come in." Dan says. "Dan, I need to go down to the shop for a moment, we don't have any milk." Dan laughs a bit, "We just went to the store! and, what do you need milk for? You already eat cereal dry." He says. you laugh along with Dan and Phil. Phi's tongue touching the side of his cheek. "Shut up! I will be back later." He says. With that Dan looks at you and says "Now we can go up to the lounge." you nod your head and follow him out the door. 

You both enter the lounge. The t.v sitting on the small table and the Bluetooth speaker front of it. Dan grabs the remote off of the arm of the couch and turns the speaker on. "So what were you gonna say?" He asks you. You pause for a moment trying to remember what you wanted to listen to and then your mind snapped back to your memories. "Let's listen to Green Day!" "Alright l-" You interrupt him before he could finish the sentence. "But, I want you to listen to some of their other albums besides American Idiot." He shakes his head yes you turn on the album you want him to listen to. Soon both of you sit on the couch next to each other. His eyes on his phone and your eyes on your phone as well. 

A few minutes pass by and you get the funny feeling of being watched again. You turn your head to look out the window but no one is there. Your suspicion grows to an unimaginable height. You look to Dan who's eyes are on his phone still, you look back to the window and make your way over to it. "What you doing?" You hear Dan say. "I feel like I am being watched. But, I don't see anybody." You answer. You hear him get off the couch but your eyesight remains out the window. Before you know it his presence is close. You feel him put his arm to the other side of the window frame trapping you as you stand in front of him. 

"Maybe your just crazy." He says laughing. You turn around to find he was closer than you thought. His head is inches away from yours and that spark begins to ignite again. "Well, I think your right." You say. You look at his eyes, the beautiful brown color makes your heart pump faster and faster. "Y/N, do you get those feeling often?" He asks. "Yea actually, I do. I can never quite find weavers looking at me though." You answer. He begins to talk but you start to drift off to some other subject in your mind. Your thoughts trail to the possibility that Dan might have been the one watching. After all, who else was in the room when you felt this feeling. You only ever felt it when Dan was around. 

As you think to yourself Dan moves away still babbling on about some subject. Before you realize it dan was calling your name. "Y/N!" He shouts. You shake your head and look at him. "What?" "You were starring at me again." He answers. You feel your cheeks beat red and your heart pumps. "Are you the one who stares at me?" You ask abruptly. His face looks confused. "No, why would I stare at you?" He pauses for a second and looks away. Your heart stops pumping and your thoughts are covered with rage. It takes you a few seconds before you realize his body movements. His hand is in his hair again and he continues to rustle it around before looking back at you his cheeks as red as a tomato. 

Your rage is gone now. His embarrassment is quite satisfying and funny. You burst out with laughter and watch as his face grows even more red. "Dan!" You yell. "Why didn't you just tell me you stared at me?" You shouted falling to the floor still laughing taking huge breaths in between your words. Him still standing there watching you. "Is it really that funny?" He asks quietly.  You trying to push the laughs away with your aching stomach you answer. "No I guess not but, I mean if you had just told me that you like me I would have been okay with it. 

Your laughing stops when you realize what you had just stated. "Oh really?" He says smiling. Your cheeks flush a darker red than from before and your heart starts up again. Dan makes his way over to you kneeling to the floor and your heart beats faster. "How okay would you be?" He asked still inches away from face. "I would be more than okay." You answer. His expression evens out and his head moves closer. Both of your lips touch and the spark in your chest ignites into a fire. Your mind is going a million miles an hour and you can't think clearly. 

You feel his hand go to your cheek and all the heat in your body rushes to that one spot. Your hand moves to his covering it. You move closer without breaking the kiss, Dan does the same. His lips part from yours and his head moves away. His eyes are still closed and if they were open they would be looking at the ground. Your heart beats faster and faster when you rethink about the event that just happen. His hand is off of your cheek and is now resting in his lap. "Dan?" You ask worried about what might happen next. Still no answer from him, his gaze still at the ground. "Dan?" You ask more worried. You hear soft sobs and look down to see tears falling to the ground.  "Daniel?" You ask moving to him and putting your hands on his cheeks. 

You move his head to find tears rolling down his face and his eyes open looking at you widely. "Why are you crying?" You asked the concern in your voice surprising even to yourself. "Dan please tell me why!" You shout your eyes burn and you feel tears in your throat. "Please! Daniel! Stop it your scaring me!" You shouted now. You shake your head and lunge forward and hug him tightly. His arms dead at his side. "Dan. Why wont you tell me? We went through all that and you cry? Why?" You whisper. Tears rolling down your cheeks and onto his black shirt. Out of the silence of sobs you feel hands on your back and warmth coming from your neck. 

Dan is hugging you. So close you can feel his breath on your neck. It makes the desire to just kiss him grow even bigger. "Im sorry Y/N. I didn't mean to scare you. I just am so happy. I don't want you to leave my life ever." He says. You let go of him and stare him in the face. "I will never leave you! Don't you ever think like that!" You shout. "You and Phil are my life! I wouldn't be able to leave if I wanted to!" You continue. You hug him again. "Your so stupid." You whisper. He chuckles a bit and then moves his hands up to your shoulders leaning both of you forward. Your back is on the floor and he is on top of you. "I know." He says moving his forehead to yours.