On your own Part 3

It had been three days after you and Dan had kissed that night. Since then Dan had been spending more time with you than usual. This didn't bother at all, but you were almost certain it bothered Phil just a bit. "Y/N?" You heard a voice interrupt your thoughts. You look up to see Dan standing in the doorway of your room. "Yea hun?" You ask. He smiled and came and sat next you on the bed. "I like it when you call me hun." He looked at you in the eyes. Times like this always made your heart jump. His deep brown eyes were so beautiful. "But, I think Phil has been acting different lately. We have been hanging out alot, and we ha vent told him anything that has happened." This cause your thoughts to lead back to your previous ones. 

"I noticed that too. Maybe we should tell him yea?" You ask. Dan shakes his head yes and gets up off of the bed. At first you think he is leaving, but then his feet turn him around and walks right back up to you. He sits down, this time in front of you. You move your laptop that had parted you from each other. He scooches closer to you and puts his hands on your cheeks. You both just stare at each other for a moment before he moves his head in. You lips touch and the fire in your chest begins again. With his lips pressed against yours he begins to move forward. You lay back with out breaking the kiss and heart begins to pound. 

He moves between your legs and grabs your hands putting them above your head. He breaks away from the kiss and looks at you. His head moves again to your neck this time. His lips were so warm. He lets off your neck and moves back to your lips. His hands let go of yours and move to your waist, they move underneath of it, cold it stings a bit. Your heart is beating as fast as a rabbits now. You want nothing more than to give yourself away, so you let him take your shirt off. He sits up and takes his off too. He moves back to you. His chest warmer than his hands. He deepens the kiss and you deepen it in response. You felt pure happiness at this point. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea I bet you wanted me to continue writing the scene but I don't write extra smutty scenes. I did however ease up for you guys. I know it was a short chapter but I can make up for it by raking requests and updating more :D :D :D So yea leave a request and I will write as best as I can!!!!  See yalls later!!!! MVT <3