0:1

-Present-day-

" TaeTae! Taehyung! Ugh, that boy." Jin groaned as he closed his son's window.

" Father? Why are you yelling?" Sana asked entering her brother's room.

" I was trying to find-ah! Tae, where have you been? " Jin asked, going to hug the boy only to stop and examine him.

" And what happened to your clothes?!" Jin said cupping his son's face and picking at the dirt on it.

" Tata threw me but I'm fine!" Taehyung smiled.

" That darn horse," Jin mumbled stepping back.

" I would've thrown you too." Sana laughed.

" Oh yeah? Wanna fight me about it?" Taehyung smiled wider.

Just as the twins were about to pounce on each other Jin, being the responsible parent he is, put an arm between the giggling pair.

" NO-no. Taehyung go wash up I'll send Jimin up with your clothes. Sana go play with Dahyun or something just don't mess up your dress. "

Sana straightened up and smiled at her father.

" Yes, daddy."

" oH yEs dADdY." Taehyung mocked making an ugly face.

Sana snorted as she left toward her room.

" Stop being weird. And go. Get. Ready. For dinner. " Jin demanded getting angry.

" Okay, okay! Calm thyself." Taehyung mumbled before trudging into his room.

-

A soft knock sounded on Taehyung's door making the brunette perk up before walking over to his door.

" Jiminie~!" Taehyung squealed as he attacked the short boy with a tight hug.

" Hey Tae- ugh get off me your hair is wet!" Jimin pushed the prince off of him and set his clothes on his bed.

" I apologize. I love you. " Taehyung mumbled while putting on his clothes.

Jimin smiled slightly as the younger's cute actions.

"  I accept your apology and I love you as well, Tae Tae. " Jimin chuckled.

" I mean how could you not? " the younger of the two laughed, "You can uncover your eyes now," Taehyung said as he walked into his giant closet.

He sat in the chair in front of the mirror while Jimin grabbed his brush and started to brush the taller boy's hair.

" Hey Jimin, if you don't mind I've been meaning to point out your strange..behavior recently. "

" Care to elaborate? " Jimin replies, not paying much attention, expecting to hear the younger's usual pointless banter.

" You've seemed so...For lack of better words...I'm not sure..smitten lately. And don't get me wrong, I'm overjoyed to see you so untroubled however I wouldn't mind knowing the cause."

Now that got Jimin's attention. The caregiver's cheeks flushed a slight red color as Taehyung smiled at him through the mirror.

" Could it be something...or perhaps..someone?" Taehyung quipped, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

" Wh-What? I am u-unsure whatever it is you're going on about?" Jimin claimed, face growing redder with each word.

" Oh come on, Jiminie. I'm your dearest friend! You can tell me anything." The younger insisted.