0:4

" Here we go. "

Jimin has the spell book tucked under his as he run through the forest. Every little noise made him jump. He was beyond scared at the moment.

He repeated the spell to himself in his mind as he neared the pond in the center of woodland area. With trembling hands he placed the lantern on the ground next to his feet and opened the book. Turning to the armed page, he began to speak.

" W-wither and decay. End this destiny. Break these earthly chains and set the serpent free." Jimin paused, looking around.

Nothing seemed different so he kept reading.

" Colors fade away. Heart slow to one beat. Ease his mortal pain, and set the serpent free."

He read it again. The ground beneath his feet and around him began to dry. The book in his hands was beginning to burn his palms. He lowered it from his face, the black of his pupils spreading across his eyes and covering hem completely.

" Wither and decay. End this destiny. Break these earthly chains and set the serpent free. Colors fade away. Heart slow to one beat. Ease his mortal pain, and set the serpent free. The serpent free~" Jimin sang in a ethereal voice.

Suddenly a jolt of intense, flaming pain shot through his arms leaving them throbbing. He knew the spell'd worked. Quickly, he closed the book and scooped up the lantern and started to dash out of the forest.

He blew out the candle of the lantern, as he was instructed, and gulped down the potion as he picked up his speed. A rattle could be heard in the distance, the terrifying sounds only made Jimin's legs carry him faster.

" Jiminie~" a familiar voice whispered.

Jimin slowed. He just outside the exit of the forest. Only a few more steps and he'd be in the clear.

" Yoongi.." he whispered.

" My Love~ Please look at me~ Just a little peek wouldn't hurt~"

Jimin took a breathe before pushing himself through the forest and rushing home.

-

After his return to the castle, Jimin had changed out of his cloak and was heading back to he and Yoongi's chambers when he saw a dim light followed by the padding of feet echoing through the empty hall.

" Is someone there?" He called.

Upon getting no response he clutched his sword and approached the light, only to find Taheyung hunched over at a desk in the castle library with his nose in a book. And there was a growing pile of books next to the prince.

" Prince, whatever are you doing?" Jimin asked, sighing.

" Research how to undo the spell. " Taehyung grumbled.

" And I'd get it done faster if you weren't bothering me as you are. " Taheyung snapped.

Jimin's eyes widened momentarily before he remembered his plan.

" Taehyung I've been sent you being a message. Prince Jungkook has requested that you meet him in the forest. He is there right now. "

" Why would he be in the forest at this time of night?" Taheyung asked, cocking his eyebrow.