0:6

Jungkook gently placed Taehyung onto his bed, their lips tangled together messily. Taehyung hands traveled to Jungkook's neck trying to make him closer than he already was.

Taehyung let his lips chase after Jungkook's as the other tried to pull away. Transforming innocent chaste kisses into lustful deeper ones as he pulled the other atop of himself.

" Calm down my love, so eager. You need rest, your not well. " Jungkook spoke softly.

Taehyung's bottom lips stuck out as he sniffed turning away from his fiancé.

" Mayhaps....mayhaps you just wish not to sleep with me. You think of me as a child, perhaps. " Taehyung mumbled looking down at his hands.

" Beloved no it's not that. It's just you are just so weak right now- God you just died. Wherever is all this coming from?"

Taehyung didn't answer. Sniffling once more.

" Just take a bath and relax okay? I'll go run it." Jungkook suggested as he held his lover's cheek in his hands.

Taehyung placed his own hand on Jungkook's.

" I do apologize I..I don't know what I was thinking. " the younger sheepishly replied.

" A bath sounds nice. " he gave a small smile.

Jungkook nodded and went to the bathroom turning on the tap. Placing the stopper over the drain, Jungkook returned to the room only to see taehyung still fully dressed sitting on the bed playing with his fingers.

" I-I need your assistance. If you do not mind.."

Jungkook walked over to the younger letting his hands fiddle with the buttons of the younger's tunic, revealing his honey glazed tan colored skin. Jungkook gulped look up at Taehyung as if silently asking if he could continue. Taehyung gave a quick nod.

The elder pulled his tunic completely off before unbuttoning his trousers and pulling them to Taehyung's thighs. Jungkook gave his thigh a small pat.

" Up."

Taehyung complied without hesitation. Jungkook stayed on his knees before the younger. Gripping his hips, Jungkook gently placed a kiss on each of Taehyung's thighs then below his belly button. His eyelashes fluttered against Taehyung's skin making giggles erupt from the younger.

" You're so breathtakingly beautiful, my love." Jungkook whispered against the smooth skin.

He pulled his pants all the way down, hooking his fingers in the waistband of the smaller's briefs. Taehyung's eyes widened as he flushed quickly breaking their eye contact.

" Sweetness," Jungkook chuckled.

" Here you can take those off on your own. I'll go check on the-"

" N-no! No..please. I want y-you too. I just got a little embarrassed.." Taehyung insisted mumbling the last part as he placed the elder's hands back onto his hips.

" Are you sure?"

" Yes."

Jungkook pulled the briefs down inch by inch, revealing more and more of Taehyung's v-line until they were completely off. He stood, trying to make eye contact. He gripped the other's hips pulling him closer.

" Don't be shame. You are beautiful. " Jungkook spoke, lacing their hands together.

He pecked Taehyung's neck.

" Everywhere."

Taehyung's cheeks became redder at the prince's words.

"I'm going to go check on the bath. " Jungkook said before walking off.

Taehyung sat back on the bed, eyes trained on the other's thighs as he walked. He bit his lip.

" How ghastly of me to think of him in such an explicit manner. " Taehyung scolded himself quietly, hand on his cheek as he pressed his thighs together.

" It's ready. " Jungkook called from the bathroom.

Taehyung stood and entered the bathroom. He let out a satisfied moan as he slipped into the tub. The warm water covering almost every inch of his body.

" Call out to me if you need anything." Jungkook told before turning to leave.

Taehyung grabbed his wrist.

" Won't you bathe with me?"

-

Jimin paced around in front of his lover.

" H-he's bound to remember eventually! I-I mean either that or I'll confess from the guilt eating me alive. He's always t-treated me so very well and I'm just awful! It pains me to see him treating me like this when I..went I did something so terribly awful!" Jimin sobbed.

" Dearest, calm yourself. Deep breath. Shh.." Yoongi comforted quietly as he pulled his lover into his chest.

" God.. look at me. I'm a mess. I apologize for you having to deal with me, for dragging you into my mess. You deserve someone better, like the he'd Knight, Hoseok. He seemed to have taken a liking to you-"

Yoongi cut the short boy's nonsense with a chaste kiss.

"I love you, Jimin. Just the way you are and no one else." Yoongi insisted.

Jimin sighed as their lips met once more. His tiny hands held the elder's neck as the latter's hand went to grip at his tiny waist. He pulled away. Not wanting to face the older as he left the room.

-

" Cover your face. " Jungkook ordered, voice soft.

Taehyung giggle as he placed his hands over his face. Soon feeling warm water running across his scalp before sliding down his neck and falling to his shoulders.

" What's so funny?" Jungkook asked a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

" You just seem so concentrated. " Taehyung giggled again.

" It is very much adorable. " Taehyung said turning around to face the elder.

" Aw is my Jungkookie blushing?" Taehyung teased upon noticing his fiancé's pink cheeks and adverted embarrassed gaze.

" O-of course not! We should be getting our soon. The water is beginning to cool and I don't want your fingers to prune. " Jungkook spoke as he took Taehyung's hand in his own.

Taehyung agreed and stood as well as jungkook after letting out the drain. Taehyung could tell, though they hadn't known each other very long, that he wanted to spent the rest of his life with Jungkook. That he was meant to be his.

——-

Yo sorry I haven't updated in forever. I've been working on other books and had a lot of schoolwork and tests. The other books with be much much better than this one because they take place in modern time and I actually take my time writing those. So when they come out please show them some love! They'll also have a constant update schedule. Only a few more chapters for this one.