Deleted Scene: Sweet Like Honey

@nikibi6 : "So all week I've been thinking about how Harry and Bernie had sex in the morning without a condom and Harry "chose to finish elsewhere" 😏 and I'm just very curious to know where. Where did he finish? And I'd be quite eager to hear anything else you may have to say on the subject of that morning sex. Thank you."

"Do you taste how sweet you are?" Harry asked, his voice heavy with desire. "How sweet...and thick...and syrupy." With every word, Harry assumed control, thrusting deep within Bernie as he took command of her pleasure. "Always busying yourself with me. Sucking...and tugging...and biting on me."

"I...I can't help myself," Bernie panted, overwhelmed by the electricity and lust that flowed through her veins.

"Good. I don't want yeh to," Harry grunted. "I like you just like this. Like a busy little honey bee. My honey bee."

Their lips mashed together, hands groping backs and nails digging into skin

Their lips mashed together, hands groping backs and nails digging into skin. Harry thrust deep within Bernie, so deep she keeled over his shoulder with a throaty moan.

"Where did that come from?" Harry's drawl was lazy with awe, his fingers stroking Bernie's bare back as he let her recover. "How can I hear that again?"

Bernie trailed kisses up Harry's neck and across his jawline, pausing to look him in the eyes. "Fuck me from behind." His eyes widened, his pouty, raspberry lips falling open slightly.

"Anythin' for you, honey bee," Harry promised.

Bernie shuffled off of him and turned to lay on her stomach. She heard Harry rustling around behind her, and snuck a peek over her shoulder at him. Slowly he removed his Calvins, a wet smirk on his lips and lustful haze clouding his eyes as Bernie squirmed in waiting.

His knee knocking against hers, Harry straddled Bernie's legs. His breath hitched as he looked at the sight beneath him; there it was, her perfectly rounded, peaches and cream bum. Without a second thought, Harry slapped her cheek, his cock thickening at the sight and feel of it jiggling beneath him. As if that weren't enough, the desperate whimper Bernie let out had Harry thinking he could bust his load right then and not even care; he'd happily bury himself between her legs for all of eternity and bathe himself in her sweet nectar.

But Bernie wasn't that patient. Her bum wiggled beneath Harry, begging for him to please her. So he obliged—how could he not?—and tucked his hands around her thighs, pulling her up on her knees. "This is what yeh want, hm?" he breathed.

"Yes," Bernie replied with another throaty moan, her head bobbing up as her ass backed up to meet Harry's pelvis. "Please. I don't know how much longer I can wait."

"You'll never have to wait for me, love," Harry said, stroking his cock as he aligned with Bernie. She didn't have time to consider his words before he was pushing deep inside her.

With a moan so loud it could be heard across the ocean, Bernie's back arched as her front half sunk deep into the mattress. "Fuck me."

"As you wish."

Harry started with a slow, even rhythm that shook Bernie and almost reached that spot. The closer he got, the louder her noises grew. Harry's pace sped and his thrusts grew harder. For only a moment, he thought he might be getting too rough with her. But as he gazed down to where they met, he watched her ass gladly soak up the aftershocks of each plunging drive.

"Oh, fuck," Bernie moaned. Her body was alight with Harry and vowed to never know darkness again so long as this man—this beautiful, glorious man with the most pleasureful cock and wondrous fingers that needed to never leave her skin—kept touching her. "Fucking hell, I'm so bloody close."

"How close?" Harry panted. He didn't need an answer, he could tell she was close from the way her tight walls were pulsating and clenching his cock, begging him to never leave. And he never would, that much he knew; not only was her taste divine, but her body was addictive and her sweet little moans were the only sound he ever wanted to hear again.

"S-so close," she whined, stretching out to invite him even deeper. But Harry had other plans; he had to see those gorgeous green eyes blow out with pleasure and feel her hammering pulse quicken.

With a strong arm around her waist, Harry drew Bernie upward til her back was flush with his chest. She melted into him, her arms wrapping around his neck and head leaning against his shoulder. Once he was sure she was steady, one hand floated down between her legs while the other rested against her throat.

"Still close?" he grunted, his fingers slicking over her swollen clit as he pounded deep within her as hard as he could with the angle.

"Oh fuck yes, keep doing that."

"Only if you look at me, honey bee." Bernie's breathing was ragged, her cunt choking his cock as she teetered close to the edge. She could barely keep her eyes open, but Harry refused to miss the look she got when she came. With slight pressure to her throat, he tipped her face upward and said, "Look a'me."

She did as he said, and Harry rewarded her with a firm thrust and tight roll of his fingers over her clit. It sent her over the edge, her entire body pulsating and shaking as she came all over his cock. "Thank you, honey bee," he whispered, placing a tender kiss to her cheek. "Now lay down before we make a right mess."

Bernie listened, her burning thighs grateful to hit the mattress. Harry settled between her legs, spreading them just enough so he could fit and let her thighs fall around him. He took a moment to admire the rise and fall of her chest as she attempted to catch her breath, her breasts shaking with each lungful of air. His only regret of the night would be that he didn't savor her tits as much as he should have, much too preoccupied with her peachy ass and sinfully sweet taste.

Thrusting in, Harry drowned himself in her slickness once more. Spent as she was, Bernie moaned again. Coupled with heavenly feel of her velvet walls choking his cock, Harry felt the familiar tug in his balls that said he didn't have much longer. With a punishing rhythm, Harry nailed Bernie to the bed. Each forceful thrust should have broke her, but she persisted and clenched around him until—

"Oh fuck," Harry cursed, slipping out of her and tugging on his cock. He came. Hard. He painted her with his seed, splashing over her stomach and across her breasts until only a few drops of cum dripped from his tip.

"That was so hot," Bernie said, gazing up at him through half-lidded eyes. Absent-mindedly, her fingers stroked her stomach and through the mess Harry had made all over her. His cock twitched, dying to be ready for another round as she swirled his cum around her nipples and pinched. "You sure you have to leave today?"

Harry hung his head, biting his lip. Yes, he did have to leave. But he'd be damned if he never lost himself between those creamy thighs or drowned in her sweet honey again.