Chapter ten

I hate waking up early in the morning, it's hell.

'I LIKE TURTLES.' Bailey shouted as she came out of the bathroom.

'Thats nice, now shut the fuck up, too early for you enthusiasm.' I said.

'Its half seven darlin.' She said in a weird accent.

'Im not afraid to use my hands Bailey.' I said trying to brush my hair and get all the tangles out.

'Bite me.' She sassed back.

'What are you gonna wear?' I asked her.

'Clothes Lilly, I'm going to wear clothes.' She said sarcastically.

'No shit Sherlock, cos I was planning on going naked.' Could you sense the sarcasm?

'I'm wearing high waisted jeans and a crop top, you?' She finally answered my question.

'My light blue sundress, with white converse.' I said.

'Zayum.' She shouted from the bedroom.

-------------

Time passed and by the time we were both ready and fed it was half nine so we had half an hour left so we decided to go to the boys room.

Knock

No answer

Knock

No answer

Knock

This time Jack j opened it.

'Finally.' Bailey said pushing past him and going inside, to see Nash of course.

'Morning.' I cheered and giving him a hug.

'Morning Lilly.' He hugged me back.

'Where is cam?' I asked.

'In his room.' He answered.

'Okay, I'll see you later.' I said with a smile and leaving to Cameron's room.

Cameron's POV:

I had no sleep lastnight, because I kept thinking of Lilly. I kept thinking of the first time I met her and how beautiful she looked and how nice she was and when she got kind of jealous when the waiter was coming in to me. I was falling for her and she doesn't even know it.

I was by my dresser trying to fix my hair when I heard a knock in my door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger😏

Told yous I'd update twice😘

Please comment and vote.

Love you all and thank you for 210 reads.

Stay strong

-Kaziwa