Chapter seven

I cannot believe she has the nerve to even step a foot in this hospital, she is the reason Katie's has been in a coma for nearly 3 years.

'What are you doing here?' I asked her.

'Look, I'm not looking for trouble I just came to visit her, I am so sorry Lilly. I've said sorry about a thousand times' she said looking at the ground.

'Yeah well sorry isn't going to cut it, I don't want to see you here again you got it Lauren? Come on Bailey.' I said grabbing her hand and dragging her into Katie's room.

I hate hospitals, I've spent so much of my life here and I just find them so depressing. You never know what's going on in the room next to you or the on down the hall, how many people are going through so much stuff.

When we entered the room one Katie's doctors was in the room with a clipboard in his hand.

'Hello Miss Jameson, nice to see you again' the doctor flashed a smile our way.

'You too, how is she doing?' I asked scared of the answer.

'Shes not doing so good I'm afraid, she's not responding to the medications, and her heart rate isn't so good.' The doctor started going through his notes.

'Is she going to be okay?' I am so close at this moment to crying, but I have to stop myself because I'll just embarrass myself with all the makeup running down my face in front of the freaking doctor.

'We don't know yet, listen I have to go check up on my other patients don't worry okay, just have faith.' And with that he left the room.

By now me and Bailey are sitting on the hard wood chairs in the corner of the room.

I get up and go over to Katie's bed and hold her hand, her still hands that haven't moved for 3 years, cold and still.

'I really don't want to lose her Bailey.' I could feel tears at the corners of my eyes at this point.

'You won't, I promise' Bailey came over and gave me an awkward side hug.

'Thank you Bailey, for everything I mean. You have been there for me through everything and I just don't know what I'd do without you' I said

'You won't have to do anything because you won't be without me, I'm here till the end' she said smiling.

'I love you so much Katie, I'll be back on Wednesday' I gave her a kiss on her forehead and left.

~~~~~~~~

'Where is your car?' I asked Bailey.

'I walked.' She said.

'Starbucks?'

'Starbucks.'

'Maybe Starbucks can be our always.' Bailey said pissing herself at what she just said and I couldn't help but join her.

We got in the car and made our way to the nearest Starbucks.

Jamming out to good music that came on the radio.

Arm in arm, me and Bailey made our way in and ordered our drinks, mines being Carmel frap and Bailey would usually order a refresha.

'So... Do you like cameron?'

Bailey ask with a grin

'WHAT? Ew nooo... Okay maybe a little, but I only met him today and I don't know him at all. I don't know how he is really like.' I said taking a sip from my drink.

'Cool cool, can we talk about Nash for like a minute, have you seen his eyes, aw they are just so dreamy.' Bailey was daydreaming at this point.

I clicked my fingers in front of her face to bring her back to reality.

BEEP!

'Speaking of the devil, it's cameron.' I said grabbing my phone from my back pocket.

(A/N I am gonna put C for cameron and L for Lilly when they are texting because it would just make it easier. Okay sorry continue reading.)

C: hey do you want to come to our meet and greet tomorrow with all the boys at 2?

L: Sure but meet and greet for what?

C: oh I forgot to tell you, me and the boys are viners and we do this thing called Magcon where we preform and meet our fans.

L: aw cool, can Bailey come?

C: well duh (; Nash won't stop talking about her.

L: okay, I'll see you tomorrow at 2 (:

'What does he won't?' Bailey said making me snap my head her direction.

'He want us to go to this meet and greet thing called Magcon at 2 and he said Nash won't stop talking about you.' I said grinning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyoo :)

What did you think? Please comment.

I was so proud of cameron at the teen choice awards, he was nervous but he done great and how beautiful did Sierra look?

She's stunning.

Please vote and comment 😘

Stay strong

-Kaziwa