Chapter six

By the time we all had to get home, I had to text Bailey about going to see Katie in the hospital, because she was most likely busy snogging Hunter face off.

'Meet me at the car park in 30 mins' I quickly set my phone down and ran to the bathroom to fix myself up.

I put on a pair of black high waisted jeans with a simple crop top and some vans.

I heard my phone ring I obviously knew it was Bailey, but I was surprised when I went to check my phone.

'Hey, it's cameron. Nathan gave Me your number :)' at that moment I didn't know if I wanted to hug Nathan or have him ran over by a car, tbh there was no in between.

'Haha that's cool, how are you?' I quickly typed back.

'Im good, I had a great time with you today ;) wanna so something again tomorrow?' My phone beeped again.

'Sure, I g2g I'll text you later :)' and with that I ran out the door to my car and made my way to the hospitals car park.

Bailey was already here and she was waiting by the entrance for me with her phone in her hand. What a surprise.

'Hey, come on let's go' I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the reception.

'Hi, we are here to visit Katie Jameson' I said flashing a smile to the lady behind the desk.

'3rd floor, first room. We had to move her yesterday because she was in no condition to be sharing a room' the lady gave both me and Bailey an apologetic look.

' Okay, thank you.' Bailey said.

We made our way to the elevator and it was at 12 floor, great.

'You do know she will get better, I promise' Bailey reached over to hold my hand.

'I know, but what if she doesn't' I said looking at the ground,so close to breaking down right here, right now in front of all these people that probably have it way worse than me and I'm just being ungrateful.

PING!

The elevator door opened and it was an elderly woman in a wheelchair attached to so many tubes, My heart instantly broke at that sight.

We got inside and Bailey pressed three for it to go up.

Another PING!!

The elevator door opened and I saw the last person I ever wanted to see, especially in this hospital, on Katie's floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo yo yo, what's happening? ☺️

Ugh school starts in 2 days and I'm not emotionally, mentally or physically ready for that shit.

So what did y'all think?

I know cliffhanger and all but I just wanted to make it more interesting 😏

Please comment&vote because it means so much to me 😘

Stay strong

-Kaziwa