chapter one

Beep!! Beep!! Beep!!

ugh, finally that's the last time I'm going to be hearing that stupid clock this early. Yes as you have probably guessed it is the last day of school and I can't wait to get out of that dump in two years.

I dragged myself out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. Since I'm up a bit early today I decided to go in for a shower. I undressed myself and got in. The warm water felt amazing on my skin and I didn't want to move an inch from this place.

I finally had strength to get out after 15 mins and let me tell you that was the best shower ever.

I made my way over to my dresser with one towel wrapped around my body and the other around my hair. Since it was the last day I wanted to look good so all those suckers knew what they were missing over the summer holidays. I decided to go with light blue high waisted shorts and a mint green crop top.

I don't do much for my make up besides eyeliner and mascara. Though for my hair I had to straighten it this morning since it looked horrific.

After I was all done I went over to the mirror and look at the finished product and I have to say I was pleased that this only took an hour.

I grabbed my backpack and white converse and ran down stairs.

My parents weren't around much since they had work and all so it took me by surprise to see both of them sitting at the table eating breakfast.

"uh good morning?" I said sounding confused as ever.

"good morning sweetie" my mother said making her way over to me and placing a small kiss on my cheek before going to put the dirty dishes in the sink.

I grabbed a water and put it in my backpack and went to sit at the table with my dad.

To be honest me and my dad weren't that close, we never have been. When I was little he would never have time for me I guess not much has changed then.

"how are you doing in school?" my dad said looking up from his papers and breaking the silence.

"good...I guess" I said looking down at my bawl full of oats.

"honey me and your father are going on a business trip for a month, are you okay with that?" my mum says while coming to sit at the table with us.

"yeah, why wouldn't I be? it's not like it's the first time" I said not looking up from the table.

"now don't be like that, you can have one of your friends come stay with you and we will leave you a credit card and your fathers black jeep" she says then taking a sip of her coffee.

"whatever, I have school" and with that I left the house and waited at the front for Bailey to come and pick me up.

Oh how rude of me not to introduce myself. I'm lily Jameson and I'm 17. I have long light brown hair that goes down to my bum. brown eyes and I'm 5'3.

And the weird girl that's siting in the black car which is parked in my drive way is Bailey. She's my best friend and has been since we were in nappies. She had long black hair and green eyes that were to die for and she was 5'2.

"get in loser" she shouts across the drive way. I make my way up to her car and get in. The car ride was like any day. We would make small talk and listen to music until we got there.

We got out of the car and made our way up to Jordan, Hunter and Nathan who were our best friend except Hunter who was dating bailey. I found them so cute together, they are like a old married couple.

We all talked for a bit before the killer bell rang. We said our goodbyes and me and Bailey made our way to maths.

But before I entered the class my phone went off.

haha cliffhanger lol.

Hope you liked it.

don't forget to

Vote

&

Comment

stay beautiful

-kaziwa