Chapter eight

The next afternoon rolled around faster than expected because I am now standing in the airport with Bailey by my side half awake.

'I am so excited for this week, like to spend it with you.' Cameron said.

'Me too, but won't your 'fans' hate me?' I asked.

'Nahh, they're chill' cameron said with a smile on his face.

'Flight 432 leaving for New York please board your planes.' A female voice said through the speakers.

'Come on.' Cameron grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him because I can hardly walk since I'm that sleepy.

------------------

I hate sitting by the window in planes because I'm scared of heights and taylor and cameron being a gentleman let me sit in the middle of them.

'Wuss.' I heard taylor mutter under his breath with a grin.

'Shut up.' I playfully slapped him.

With nothing better to do, I decide to sleep and the last thing I remember was my head on Cameron's shoulder and his head on top of mines.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry is not even the word to describe how apologetic I am guys, I have been super busy with school and homework so I decided to give yous a little update to keep yous going.

I will start updating 2 times a week and the chapters will be longer and better and I'll also tell you when I'm gonna update 😏

Thank you so much for the 148 reads, you all are awesome *high fives all of you*

Love you all 😘

Stay strong

-Kaziwa