New boy

I woke up with a huge headache but also in my brothers room instead of my own. How that happened is a great question, I rubbed my eyes and walked downstairs. There was no one awake yet so i went over to the medicine cabinet and grabbed something for my headache. I had a great time last night what i remember is that there was a very cute boy i have talked to the whole night sadly he was gay. I think he said his name was Ronnie.

As i was standing in the kitchen i see Justin & Jason enter looking at me as i killed someone, i watched as the both took a seat at the bar as i finished my asprine. I put my glass in the sink and just stared at them as they aint saying nothing.

'Are you gonna keep staring at me or are you gonna finally tell me something?' i said as i leaned against my counter top. 'Did you have fun last night?' Jason said 'I did thank you for asking' i smiled as i took a seat on the couch. I heard them walk behind me as soon as the could.

'What do you actually wanna say boys?' I said looking at them 'Who was the boy that posted that picture on your snapchat calling you mama' Justin said as he looked at me showing me the picture. 'That's Ronnie someone i met on the party, he is a real cute boy tho' i said smirking pissing them off. I seriously dont get why they care so much i am not dating them so what's the deal.

'For real Jas? he cute? Did you fuck him?' Jason said as Ryan came downstairs 'Why is it that everytime i walk in you guys are talking about fucking?' he said ploffing down next to me laying his head on my lap. 'They are questioning me about Ronnie' i said as i looked down at Ryan and he smirked making them both looked extremely pissed.

'Oh Ronnie, he is a very nice boy and you have been talking to him the whole night haven't you?' he said looking at them smiling. 'So you did fuck him?!' Jason yelled 'Sadly enough no, he is extremely loyal to his BOYfriend' i said smirking at them as they both turned very red.

'And if i did it's none of ya'll business who i fuck and who i don't you guys aren't my boyfriend' i said looking at them.

'Daddy?' a little voice said as she hugged Jason tight sitting on his lap.

'Goodmorning princess' he said as he hugged her back placing her on his lap. Their bond is so strong and its only been a couple of weeks since she knows it's her dad. I smiled as they hugged eachother and looked down at Ryan seeing he also smiled.

'How did you sleep?' he asked her as he pushed the hair from her face looking down at her as she scanned the room who was all sitting here. 'I slept good daddy' she said as her eyes landed on me seeing Ryan lay on my lap. She got of her dad's lap and came over crawling onto mine pushing Ryan off.

'Hey, i can lay here too little turt' he said as he poked her belly 'No you can't this is my mommy! You have to lay with your mommy' she said as she put her hand on her hip 'But she is my sister! So i can also lay here' he sassed back mimicking her movements 'No you can't this place is reserved for Eve and Eve's brother or sister' she said as she pointed to herself and then at my belly. I looked at Jason and he looked at me smirking as i rolled my eyes.

'Baby where do you get the idea of a brother or sister?' i asked her as i looked at her. 'Daddy said that he'll give me a brother or sister soon.' she said as she looked at me while she poked Ryan's cheek. I looked at Jason and shook my head mentioning him to go to the kitchen with me. I set Eve down on the couch next to Ryan as he was playing with her.

'What did you put in her head Jase?' i said as he looked at me entering the kitchen. 'I didn't put anything in her head she asked me how babies are made and i just said that a mommy and daddy have to go too bed together and a baby is than in the mommy's tummy like she was.' he explained to me 'You stupid! you do know that Eve understand that as mommy and daddy already slept together, remember the day she found us on the couch? So she thinks there is a baby in my stomach!' i said as i raised my voice a little 'Oh shit, well then we are gonna have to make a baby brother or sister for her' he joked I just slapped his arms as he laughed at me.