What happened?

Hey guys, I'm gonna change Jazzlyn to jasmine. Would you guys like a Q&A of the characters in the story? Comment below YES!😍 if so! Love ya!x

It's been a couple days since Jason and I had the fight, to be honest it's been really quiet without him but I have to think about my daughter and what he did I can't accept unless he changes I'm not taking him back in, the other day I got a text from him he tried and talk everything good he did but I can't accept it. I made him a deal if he really wants me to take him back he needs to change so he needs to turn himself in so he can start a normal life with me. I might seem hard but I can't loose my daughter again.

'Mommy!' I turned around see Eve run towards me. 'Yes babygirl?' I asked her while picking her up setting her down on the counter. (Picture on top)
'Mommy, I'm so hungry! I might fall asleep if I don't eat anything.' She said over dramatic I just shook my head and laughed at her.'What would you like to eat?' I asked while running my fingers thru her hair. She looked at me and than jumped in my arms hugging me real tight. 'What's that for baby?' I laughed a little at the surprise hug. 'For being a nice mommy to Eve. I love you mommy!' I smiled and kissed her forehead 'I love you to baby! Now what would you like to eat?' 'I want some waffles.' 'Then we're making waffles baby cakes' I lifter her up from the counter placing her on the ground so she could go watch some tv. I grabbed the frozen waffles out of the freezer putting them in the toaster. Yes I know what your thinking frozen waffles Jas? But those are made for people who can't remember the ingredients for those waffles and their just as good.

-Justin's POV-
I woke up to a little giggling sound. I rubbed my eyes before stretching myself. I got up out of bed putting on some sweats and went downstairs where the giggling stopped and the talking started. I stood there for some minutes and listened to the conversation. 'Mommy where is daddy?'I heard Eve ask Jasmine for a moment it was really quiet. 'Well, daddy isn't here for some time but I am and Mimi is here and Justin so isn't that good?' Jasmine say I was honored she mentioned my name to be here for Eve. 'That's true mama and I will always love you.' I heard Eve her little giggle again and made my way into the kitchen.
'JUJUUU!' I heard Eve yell super loud that it made Jasmine turn around. I picked up Eve and held her in my arms.

 I picked up Eve and held her in my arms

'Good morning little sunshine.' She giggled I looked over at Jasmine seeing she's making waffles. 'Juju the sun is outside I'm eve.' I smiled at Eve and kissed the top of her head before putting her on the ground for her to run off and chase Esther. 'She really likes you being around you know?' Jasmine said I walked over to stand next to her and just nodded my head.

-Jasmine's POV-
It's 2pm and me, Justin & Eve were at my parents. Me and my mom talked very good and everything is good between us I'm glad Eve has atleast her grandparents. As we were watching her & my dad chase Esther, my mom was making a little lunch I asked to help but she said i didn't have to help that it wasn't much. So me and Justin were just sitting here watching Eve chase the dog with my dad.

'Jasmine, what is now gonna happen between you and Jason?' I heard Justin ask me out of the blue. I wish I could say everything was gonna be alright but sadly I can't. For those who wonder why well last week I've seen some pictures of Jason en Khalil out in a club sucking some random girls nipples. The next day after the pictures he sent me a text saying he loved me I just ignored his text and ever since he is been stalking my phone. 'Jasmine? Hello?' I buzzed out of my thoughts and looked over at Justin. 'Uhm,Probably nothing look at this.' I said while handing him my phone showing him the picture of his brother he looked at me with pure shock. 'I'm sorry Mini I didn't know.' 'Mini?' I laughed as his cheeks flushed a cute pink I just kissed his cheek while whispering its okay. 'MOMMY AND JUJU KISSY KISSY!' I looked at Eve and see her standing there clutched onto my dads leg giggling. 'Come here little girl I'm now gonna give you some kisses' Justin smirked and just chased her she was screaming bloody murder. When Justin finally catches her he threw her over his shoulder and she started laughing like crazy while he tickles her. Today was a lovely day with my parents, Justin & my little girl. I'm grateful I met Justin even if it was on a airport he is really good with Eve and she loves him so much.

Im sorry it took so long to make a new part but I burned my leg with boiling water and I was in so much pain. But now here's a new part hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to comment and vote.

Do you think Jasmine has feelings for Justin?
Would they ever date?
Will she ever reply to Jason's messages?