Breakfast feast or shock?

hola here is a new part of my badboy Jason McCann! Enjoy my little readers :)

-Justin's Pov-

I was setting the table for breakfast the cooking was already done and everything was ready to be eaten all i was missing was my guest. Soon enoug the girls came running down the stairs. 'Justin, is mommy here yet?' Eve said as i bowed down to her to answer the doorbell rang and soon enough she ran to get the door i ran behind her and saw Eve jump up in Jasmine's arms as she hugged her mom really tight. Jasmine came in and look my way as Jazzy was clinging on my leg. 'Hi, your just in time for breakfast.' I said smiling as i told Jazzy to go sit at the table. She followed behind me setting Eve down to go to her chair as she took a seat herself, 'Is she been a good girl?' I heard her ask as i was getting the toast set on the table 'She was an angel all night both of them actually.' I said winking at Eve and Jazzy as they giggled. 'An angel? are you sure that's Eve?' i heard Jas say in shock as a gasp escaped Eve's mouth and we both laughed at her facial expression. 'Justy?' i looked to me left 'Yes, Jazzy?' 'Is that your girlfriend?' she suddenly asked and at that moment i didn't know what to answer. I looked over at Jasmine begging she could help me out. 'Noo, silly they're broken up. But i know that Justy for sure still loves my mommy.' We bother heard Eve say out of the blue. 'Evelynn Marie!' Jasmine suddenly said looking towards Eve giggling. 'I'm so sorry Justin, i don't know where she got that or even the nerve to say that.' she said looking down at Eve who was stuffing her face in pancakes and eggs. 'It's fine haha don't worry, i know who she got it from.' I said laughing. 

We finished our breakfast as the girls ran upstairs to go play while me and Jasmine talked for a while I was about to clean off the table as the doorbell rang. I walked towards the door opening it and revealing Ryan stand there. 'What's up bro?' He said bro hugging me as he walked in. 'Nothing much you?' i asked closing the door as we waled towards the kitchen. 

-Jasmine's Pov-

I was sitting in Justin's kitchen as he went to open the door. I checked my phone while he was getting the door seeing what i missed and apparently my mom texted me saying if she could have Eve for the weekend because she was going to disneyland. I replied that i would drop her off at noon and got a okay reply. I locked my phone as Justin entered the kitchen with his guest, i looked up and saw the face i thought of never seeing again. 'Jasmine this is Ryan, Ryan this is Jasmine.' I heard him say as i just sat there shocked. I saw my brother after so many years, i felt tears well up in my eyes as i looked at my brother standing next to Justin looking just as shocked as i was. 'Jasmine?' He said walking closer to me i quickly stood up backing away. 'No, no this can't be true. You can't be my brother.' i said breathing heavy as i backed away further as i seen he stopped at the chair i was sitting in previously. 'Jas, calm down' I heard Justin say while coming closer to me rubbing my back. 'Jas babysister, It's me Ryan your big brother. You've grown up so much oh my. You're beautiful love.' he said looking at me, tears rolled down my cheeks as i heard him call me babysister i knew it was my brother standing infront of me. I walked closer to him as my tears kept on coming. 'Are you really here?' i said while hugging him as thight as i could not wanting to let go of him. 'I'm really here babysister, here to stay and see my babysister.' he whispered in my ear as i didnt wanna let go of him. 

After a while i let go of him and sat next to him talking about what happened in our lives. 'I found your present for my 16th birthday like a month ago as i was sitting in your old bedroom at the house. Mom wouldn't let me take it at first.' I said looking at him as he took a sip of his drink. 'Gosh, is she still the same as i left? Let me guess she said i went on a vacation right?' he asked as i slowly nodded my head at him. 'But dad told me the real reason you left, he said it was because of a fight you had with him and mom.' I said as i seen Eve appear in the doorway. 

'Mommy, i'm tired.' She said coming over to me rubbing her eyes.' i picked her up setting her in my lap as she looked at Ryan. 'Is this my famous little niece?' he said poking her belly 'Yes this is Eve, Eve this is Ryan mommy's big brother and your uncle.' I said looking down at her seeing she was smiling up at Ryan. But soon enough closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. 'Dad said he really missed you Ryan.' I said as i waited for his response 'He misses me? please i called and send so much messages asking for your number or even hoping i would hear your voice as you maybe picked up the phone. All he said was that he didn't have any contact with you anymore and i should forget you and move on.' He answerd i was shocked to know he tried so many times to contact me. 'Hey , i'm gonna drop off Eve later tonight come with me and ask for the truth?' I asked as i see him nod 'Justin!!!' I yelled thru the house soon enough he appeared in the door way. 'My name is being called?' He said bowing down making me laugh 'Come with me and Ryan to drop off Eve later at our parents house?' I said looking at him with pleading eyes. 'Sure, but why tho?' he asked 'Because if your with us my mom wont leave us outside she adores you.' i said looking at Ryan before looking at him. 'Ofcourse she adores me, name someone who doesn't love me?' he said flipping his invisable pony tail. 'Me if you keep being this annoying.' i said looking at him before rolling my eyes 'Oh please, you love me' he said laughing 'That's true and you can't deny it Jasmine' i heard Ryan say. ' Excuse me? You should be on my side?' I sassed at Ryan 'I'm on the side of my niece' he said looking at Eve taking a picture of her sleeping.

There we go! A new part of my badboy. 

Please comment, vote and share with your friends, food lovers, beliebers or even haters. 

love x