Chapter 4

Hannah's p o v

 I was so upset about what harry did like are you kidding me.When i got back downstairs i sat down on the couch and zayn handed me a beer.

"I don't drink."I tell zayn and hand him back the beer.He strugged his shoulders and took the beer and Niall handed me a water.

"Thank you"I say.

"No problem."He says and walks back into the kitchen.Niall is really nice and chilled.I don't think i like zayn.I mean like him but his attitude is just way to much for me.My thoughts are really getting to me.I was interupted by liam's voice.

"Hannah,Would you like to go shopping."Liam says tapping me.

"What?"I say looking confused.

"Would you like to go shopping?"Liam repeats himself once more.I do need some new clothes if i'm staying here for 6 months and i can't wear the same clothes i have on.

"Sure."I say strugging my shoulders.I stood up from the couch and dusted myself off.I followed the boys out of the house.We all got into the car.Liam as the driver,Louis in th passenger seats, and Zayn and Niall in the middle seats And Harry and I in the back seats.Five minutes later we arrived at the mall and got out.The boys then put on their shades to hide from the screaming fans.We all got out the car and stepped in the mall.

"Okay,Harry stay with hannah and go into any store she wants."Liam says.Wait Harry is watching me.

"Niall,Zayn,Lou and I are going go get something to eat."Liam says while pointing to the pizza palace across the mall.

"Okay."I say while looking at harry.The boys walked away and it was just me and harry.I spotted a pink and walked inside with harry right behind me.

"Harry you can't come in here."I say while gesturing to the store.

"Liam did say i had to go into any you wanted to go in."I huffed in defeat and walked inside pink.I looked at the bras and panties.I picked up 10 bras and 10 panties.

"Hannah you should get this one."Harry says while holding up a black lace panty.I felt heat rush up to my cheeks.I heard harry chuckling and i walked up to him and snatched the underwear from him.Once we finished paying and got the recipt i walked to forever 21.I bought a couple of Shirts,Pullovers and pants.After,That i went into h&m to buy some jeans.Then,I went to sephora to buy some eyeliner and mascara.When i finished me and harry walked to the pizza place where the rest of the boys were waiting for us.The boys eyes went wide when i arrived over there.

"What?"I say while dropping my bags and picking up a slice of pizza.

"Did you have fun?"Liam says gesturing to the shopping bags.I actually did have fun.

"Yup, I did."I say while drinking some soda.He just chuckled and grabbed his car keys.

"Come on guys."Liam says.Louis and Zayn grabbed my bags what gentlemen.We walked out the mall and got into the car.

*Skips car ride*

We arrived at the house and took my bags into the living room.I sat down on the couch and took a sip of my bottled water.I'm actually really tired and today has been one hell of a day.

"Hey,Liam where am i going to be sleeping at?"I ask.

"Um,Harry's room because theirs more space inside."Liam said.

"Wait why can't i sleep in niall's room or something."I say while pointing at niall.

"Well,Niall sleeps lika wild animal and what's wrong with harry?"Liam says.

"Well, He sleeps naked."I whisper and liam chuckles.

"I'll tell him to keep his clothes on this time, okay?"Liam syas.

"Okay then."I say while walking upstairs to take my nap.I walked into harry's room and got into his bed.I stared at the wall for a couple of minutes and then drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update.

I'll try to update a chapter at a time.

Thanks for reading!!!

#ButFirstLetMeTakeHarrysSelfie xoxo HarrysSelfie