Chapter 2

Hannah's p o v

'Let me go' I screamed a little bit louder.

A van stopped infront of the curb and two more boys jumped out of the van.They opened the door and one of the boys that was carrying me threw me in the van.The boys closed the door and drove off.I looked out the window and the windows where tinted.I scooted over towards the window and started kicking the door.

'Help me' i screamed and continued kicking.

One of the boys looked at me and grabbed something from behind him.He grabbed my face and put a cloth in my mouth.

'Now you will shut up' The boy said.

I heard that a accent from somewhere but i can't remember where it's from.The van soon pulled up to a beautiful house.The boy that was driving got out of the car and the rest of the boys followed him.They opened the back door to the van and picked me up.They opened the front door and put me in a chair and tied my hands onto the chair.

''Who are you? and why are you doing this to me?"I begin to choke as tears rolled down my cheek.

"We can't tell you who we are"One of the boys spoke.

"Why not"I spit.

"Because you will freakout"One of the boys spoke again.

"Im already freaked out what makes you think I'll be more freaked out then i already am"I begin to speak.

Each boy stood in a line facing me.They reached up to take off their masks.I was shocked at their sudden movements and i was even more shocked when i noticed who they were.

'Onedirection'

-------------------------------------------

Haha cliffhanger

I will try to update everyday or asap :)

Thanks for reading and love you guys ;)