Chapter 3

Hannah's p o v

   'One Direction'

My idols kidnapped me.I was happy and angry at the sametime.I really wanted to fangirl but i had all these questions to ask them.What's important is to know why they kidnapped me and when can i go back home.I looked at each one of the boys and then i looked down at the ground.

"Do you have any questions to ask us?"Liam asks.

"Yes"I snap.

"Hey no attitude Hannah"Zayn says smirking.How did he know my name?I ingnored him and asked my question.

"Why did you kidnap me"I say while looking up from the ground.

Liam's p o v

"Why did you kidnap me?"Shes asks while looking up at us.

The boys all looked at me and i knew that  had explain everything to the her.Why couldn't harry and louis tell her.They are the ones that started this.

''Well,One night the boys were playing a game of toss the ball.They were all drunk except for me i was sober.Harry loss and louis had to come up with something he had to do.Louis told harry he had to kidnap a girl and make her stay with us for 6 months."I finished talking and took a deep breath.

Hannah's p o v

''Louis told harry to kidnap a girl and make her stay with us for six months.''I finished listening to liam as he took a deep breath.

SIX MONTHS i had to stay here for six months.What about my family aren't they worried about me.I ahve to go to school how am i suppose to graduate and go to college.I looked back up at the boys and asked one more question.

"What about my family?"I asked and looked at liam.

"We have that all covered simon took care of everything."Liam says.

"Can you guys please untie me now."I say while struggling to get out of the ropes.

"Oh yea,But we have a few rules."Zayn says.Rules are they kidding me they kidnapped me.I should get a little bit of freedom.

"You can't go outside without me or any of the boys."Liam says.

"And you have to promise not to run away."Louis says.

"Is that all the rules?"I ask rolling my eyes.

"Yes,But you have to promise louis your not going to run away."Liam says looking at me.I can't believe i'm promising not to run away from them.

"Louis''I start to talk while taking a deep breath."I promise not to run away from you or the other boys."I say while trying to hold back my tears.

"You can untie her now.''Liam says while pointing to the ropes.Harry unties my hands and Zayn untie my feet.I grabbed my risk and quickly massaged it beacause they hurt.I stood up and walked around.

I walked upstairs and started looking for my bag and phone.I checked every single room.I looked down the hall and noticed another room. I opened the door and started looking around the room and draws.As i was looking a voice startled me.

"Looking for something,Love."The voice said.I turned around and noticed harry leaned against the door way.

"I was just looking f-for my b-bag and p-phone."I say studdering.

"We threw your bag away and cleared everything off if your phone,Sorry love."Harry says while smirking.If he wasn't so cute i would of slapped that smirk off his percious face.

"What,Why?"I yell at him.

"Because you can't have any contact with anyone you knew."He says while chuckling.

I pushed passed hin and went downstairs and sat on the couch.Thus was going to be the longest six months ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating ;(

Updating another chapter 2mm :)

#ButFirstLetMeTakeASelfie HarrysSelfie  ;)