Chapter 1

I woke up to the smell of pancakes which was a sign for me to get up for school.Ugh school just another word for prison.I slowly made my way out of my bed.I walked to my bathroom and turned ob my shower.Once i was finished i put on my Black tights, White shirt, and black converse.

"Hannah breakfastis ready."My mom yelled.

"Coming."I yelled back.

I walked downstairs and took my seat at the table.My mom gave me my breakfast and a glass of orange juice.When i was down i put my glass and plate in the sink and washed them out.Once i finished i went back upstairs.My hair could be nappy sometimes.I put my hair in a ponytail.I grabbed my bag and phone.I walked downstairs to tell my mom im going to school.

"Mom im leaving love you."I say.

"Okay enjoy school today, and love you too.She says.

I open the door and begin to walk.I plugged in my headphones since i wouldnt be at school until 8:10.I got this tingling feeling that someone was following me.I turned around and noticed that 3 guys were following me in black hoodies and they were catching up to me.

I tryed to act as normal as possible but i could'nt help myself and I ran like the wind.But the boys caught up to me.Damn these boys are fast i say to myself.I turned the corner and one of the boys grabbed me.I kicked one of the boys in the balls and he fell.The other two boys grabbed me and throw me in the van.

''Let me go''.I screamed

-----------------------------------

Sucky chapter updating soon -Harrys_Selfie