Chapter 6

Hannah's P O V

We parked in the parking lot and got out the car . I was so nervous to meet Simon . So many things were going on in my head . Like what will he say when he sees me . I walked into the office buliding . We walked inside the elevator . Harry pressed the 12th floor button and the doors closed . A minute later we arrived on the 12th floor . We stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hall . We turned left and reached a door that said Simon Cowell on the front . It sounded like Simon was talking to someone . The door opened and his secretary came out .
"Good morning" She spoke .

"Morning" we said in sync .

"Simon the boys are here and their guest" she said .

She let us in and Simon was sitting in his chair smoking a cigarette .

"How you doing boys ?" He said as we all sat down .

"Good" they said in sync .

Simon looked at me and spoke .

"You must be Hannah?" He said while putting out the cigarette. "I'm simon" he said while putting his hand out .

"Nice meet you" I spoke while shaking his hand .

"Please take a seat" He said while pointing to a chair . I sat down in the chair and stared at the wall .

"Let's get down to business" He says to the boys . " I have some good news and some bad news " He says .

"I think we should know the good news first" Liam says .

"Okay then" Simon says . " You'll be working on your new music video to Steal my girl" Simon says .

"Yes finally" Louis says and starts dancing like an idiot . I bursted out in laughter . Everyone was looking at me .

"Sorry" I spoke .

Simon started laughing . " It's fine Hannah" He said .

"So on to the bad news" Simon said . He took a deep breath and continued to speak . "Harry has been going out with so many women that no one thinks he's loyal to a women" Simon said .

The boys all started looking at Harry . I looked at Harry also and it looked liked he was about to break down into tears . I kinda felt bad for him .

"HARRY ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME " Liam stands up and starts yelling. " You always do this every single time and I'm sick of it . Liam said . Harry stormed out of the room . I stood up to follow him but someone grabbed my wrist .

"He'll be fine " Zayn says . "This happens every time" He spoke again .

I yanked out of his grip and found Harry sitting down by the elevator crying . I felt really bad for him . So I decided to comfort him .

"Harry" I spoke .

"Yeah" he responded . I could hear the crackle in his voice . I sat down beside him and gave him a hug .

"Don't listen to what the media say about you, They just wanna ruin what you have . I Say while hugging him some more .

"Maybe what they say is true, maybe I am a player and I'm not loyal" He says while crying some more .

"Don't put yourself down like that" I say while letting go of the hug and lifting his chin up . I dried his tears off with that back of my sweater . His eyes were still a little red and puffy from him crying .
"Come on let's go back into the office" I say while grabbing his hand . He stood up and gave me a hug . I was surprised by his actions and I hugged back .

"Thank you" He whispered in my ear .

"No problem" I say . We let go of each other and walked in the room .

-------------------------------------------
Thank you guys for 1k reads I really appreciate it.

What will happen next ? Find out in the next chapter.

How was everyone's Christmas? Mine was great btw .

Sorry for the late update but I'm back now .

Don't forget to like comment and vote.

Love y'all and I will be updating 2mm .

#ButFirstLetMeTakeHarrySelfie