A little bit about me

There is not much to say about me. I am a normal 13 year old cruising libraries for books. I am the biggest nerd you will ever meet. I can read a book in one day if you give me some time to myself, to allow me to dive right into the imaginary world of that certain book.

Anyways. I am in 7th grade and I am Romanian. I come from the capital city of Romania, Bucharest. My birthday is on the 29th of May and I am a Gemini. My name is Eliza but my friends call me Liz. Feel free to call me anything you want. I am also really gay, so please don't make fun of me. (As if i care if you do😂)

Moving on to my family. I have a mom, a dad and a puppy. No siblings. I love my parents dearly and i want to make them proud. That is why i started learning English at a very young age to prove that i can do something properly. Once i started learning French in 5th grade i started studying that language in depth. The grammar and the vocabulary were very different from English but thankfully, French is really close to Romanian, so it was pretty easy to learn it. I will be going to olympics in these two languages so wish me good luck.

Now. Books. The most important part in my life. I love reading and writing. That is why i created this account; to share my passions and interact with people who have similar interests.
I enjoy reading fanfictions. I have plenty of ships i wish would sale. These are the ships:
·Eren x Levi
·Levi x Erwin
·Naruto x Sasuke
·Sasuke x Sakura
·Sakura x Naruto
·Kakashi x Naruto
·Jacksepticeye x Markiplier
·Jacksepticeye x Pewdiepie

Please do tell me if you would like me to write a story for one of those ships.

So... That is about it. Just an fyi, my first book will be either about my life, but more detailed or about one of the ships. I will read your comments and i will keep count.

Thanks a lot.
~ Liz