Chapter 1: Party?

Warning: Smut and Foul Language

Edited April 14, 2020

"A party?" Keith sighs while scratching the back of his head in annoyance, his older brother invites him to his boyfriend's party that he's having tonight and he's not really wanting to go since he has his final project due and the deadline is coming up soon.

 "I don't know Shiro, I have designs that need to be finished by Sunday and they're due Monday." Keith tries his best to get out of the situation so he can get back to his sketchbook. "Keith you've been in a slump for two days! Maybe this party will give you some inspiration!" Shiro tries to convince his little brother to come along. Keith sighs and looks down at his latest creation and not being very pleased with it. 

"Fine, I'll go for a couple of hours." Keith sets down his pencil and moves away from his desk, Shiro just hugs him tightly and ruffles his hair, "I knew you were going to give in! Curtis is going to be so happy to see you!" Shiro says excitedly, Keith just rolls his eyes and pushes himself away from his overly excited older brother. "I'm just gonna go for a couple of hours Shiro. Don't get too excited, it's not like I'm going to get wasted." Keith goes to his room with a grinning Shiro right behind him.

Keith walks straight to his closet and looks at his clothes with a small smile, Shiro pushes passed him quickly and looks at his items of clothing. Keith chuckles at Shiro's excitement and watches Shiro looks around his closet. Shiro is quite proud of Keith's talent, he designed most of his closet himself. Shiro proud to call Keith his little brother. 

Keith is a rising young designer, he's aspiring to be one of the best designers in North America. People are surprised by Keith's work since he's so young, it's not everyday that young artists make it big and is actually good at what they do. He's has talent that a lot of artists recognize. 

Keith is only 21 and still in art school. Keith had only posted photos of his work on Instagram as a hobby, he made his sketches into real life as a joke at first and so he never really took designing seriously. Then his work got popular in a matter of four months. The more his account grew the more determined he was to make more of his creations. Right now Keith has 700k Instagram followers and 800k Twitter followers. Both accounts are growing fast, meanwhile he's trying to set up a website for a store where he can sell his clothing and accessories. 

Keith models his work himself, which made Shiro very proud because Keith was always insecure about his tummy. Keith felt like he looked a little fat because he's bloated all the time and he didn't want the public to see that. But in the long run, the people love it. His tummy is what makes him look cute.

"Let's see, how about a crop top?" Keith gives him a look of disappointment, he snatches it out of his brother's hands and puts it back into the closet. "Really Shiro? I don't want to get laid, I just want to go have a good time!" Keith protests before Shiro can even say anything. "But what if you change your mind? You won't get laid wearing plaid flannel and jeans, you need to wearing something good!" Shiro retorts and Keith looks at him with disgust, feeling offended that his brother had said that to him. "Excuse me? Most of my clothes got me laid." Keith motions to half of his closet.

"I at least need to know if this is gonna be a crazy party at least." Shiro only nods and Keith moves to his more casual yet sexy part of the closet. Keith sighs as he pulls out not too short black booty shorts, and some black fishnets and some biker heeled boots. He throws them to Shiro and his eyes widen in shock, "I didn't think you would-" Keith only cuts him off quickly, "I don't want you bitching to me that I don't look sexy enough later on." Keith sighs and looks for a nice top to wear with a biker jacket. A black leather jacket that was his father's, it's something he won't ever considering to sell. Keith finds the perfect top to go with everything. A dark red halter top with black horizontal stripes that ties up in the back and the neck.