Chapter 6) betrayel?

Brooke's pov:

Nolan and I settled into our room in the apartment chloe, Paige, josh and I shared. We were right beside Nia, Brandon, and Kenzie's room and right across from Gino, maddie, and kendall. I had always felt left out because of my age. Everyone had their best friend but me, but Nolan made me feel happy. That's why I love him.

" I'm so happy to be here with you baby" I said.

"Me too." He smirked.

He kissed me as Paige barged into the room.

"Hey brooke can I borrow your... oh sorry I didn't know I was interrupting."

" No it's fine really Paige just leave us alone for now ok?" I said hiding my anger.

"Yeah Paige just lock the door behind you" Nolan said.

" Ok then. Why am I apologizing I don't give a crap anyways?!"

She slammed the door behind her as she left. What was her deal?

Chloe's pov:

I snuggled in my bed in my new apartment with Josh. New York was amazing. The perfect house, perfect friends, perfect boyfriend. What more could one want?

I saw josh's phone light up as he let go of my hand to pick it up.

"What are u doing josh?"

"Nothing much. Just texting."

"Ok then let me see."

"No." He said abruptly.

"Why not?"

"Cuz it's my private texts!"

I grabbed his phone from him and read his texts with Nia.

Josh- I love the way u light up the room. You are so beautiful and always positive. I would be lucky to find a girl like you nia.

Nia- look josh I'm really flattered but I'm in love with Brandon, and u with chloe, or so I thought. Just think about what you are saying.

Tears filled my eyes.

"Josh how could you!?"

"I'm sorry chloe I should've told u this wasn't working sooner."

What does he mean this wasn't working?

"Fuck you josh!! Get out of my apartment now!"

"Chloe what are u saying? I don't have another place to go!"

"You heard me! I want you gone in 5 minutes!"

Josh's pov:

I packed up my things and left.
I never knew how much I could hurt Chloe, but I knew we just weren't clicking like we used to.
I ran out door to head to Times Square.

(Oh that was a lot of drama!! What do I think about Paige liking Nolan. And cosh broke up. Maybe he will run into kendall in Times Square...10 reads to update.)