Chapter 7) Romance in times square?

Kendall's pov:

I couldn't believe Maddie! How could she do this to her own bestfriend? This was by far the worst thing that she has ever done to me. All I could do at the moment was leave. Luckily our apartment complex was close to Times Square. Where hopefully I could find a map or hotel for the night.

I continued running for Times Square until It suddenly started pouring down rain.

Great, just fab. (Note the Sarcasm)

I'm soaking wet, makeup running, and my feet are sore.

Even greater.

Finally I arrive at time square breathing like someone who had just finished a marathon.

As i looked down to check my phone, I bumped into someone.

And now I believe my luck is absolutely un-existent.

"Hey kendall. What are u doing here so late?"
Josh asked with teary eyes. He looked almost as horrible as I did.

"I could ask you the same...."

"Well..." he drug on, "it's a long story."

"I've got time and no where to go. Tell me yours I'll tell you mine?"

"Ok." He moaned.

Josh pov:

Kendall and I took a seat on a bench, and I told her my whole story. She looked at me with sympathy for being thrown out by Chloe and rejected by Nia, but she also looked at me with anger for upsetting chloe.

I also noticed not just how she looked at me but how blue her eyes were. Was that weird?

"Wow..." She said. " I'm sorry about Nia I know you really liked her, but you can tell how much she loves Brandon."

"Thanks, I guess." I said surprised she would bring up Brandon, who may I point out doesn't even deserve Nia.

"Sorry I didn't mean to bring up Brandon. I mean, darn I said his name again."

I laughed at her. "You're not very good at this are u?" I replied.

"As you've already guessed, no." She looked seriously into my eyes, until we both broke out in laughter for at least 10 minutes.

" Ok, ok!" She said. "Can I tell you my story?"

"Go ahead."

Kendall's pov:

I spilled everything to josh. I mean not only did my boyfriend cheat on me, but with my own best friend!! I think I have a right to blow up and tell someone.

"Maddie did that?" He looked confused. I never noticed how blue his eyes were. Is it weird I noticed?

"Yeah I didn't believe it at first either. I tried so hard to imagine it wasn't her but I just couldn't." I replied.

"Well everyone messes up." He replied. "But I mean Maddie and I are kinda in the same position here. You could tell how much she liked him and how much he liked her. She was given an offer she probably tried, but she couldn't refuse. She still loves u Kendall, and she would do anything, I bet, for you to forgive her."

Maddie and josh were best friends growing up it seemed. We thought they liked each other, until he started dating Chloe. They told, tell each other everything. I'm sure she talked to him about Gino.

"Yeah I guess you're right. Gino and I just didn't work anyways. I should call Maddie."

"Call her tomorrow." He shrugged. "In the mean time we need somewhere to crash. Wanna share a hotel room?"

"Sure." I shrugged.

(End of chapter! Sorry for the wait guys 💕 u all.
Can someone tell me how to do the characters list!? Thanks guys. Do y'all ship kendall and josh or no?)