0.20

Toni opened the front door smiling at her mothers presence. Samantha pulled her into a hug placing a bunch of kisses onto her cheeks.

"Mom." Toni giggled moving out of her embrace, "it's been so long since I've seen you." Samantha smiled brightly taking in her daughters beauty.

"Its only been three months." Toni nonchalantly said with a sigh, "and that is close to forever." Her mother dramatically said.

"Wow mom, you haven't changed at all." Toni chuckled stepping aside. "Come in." She said allowing her mother to walk in.

"Where's your suitcase?" Toni looked around in confusion, "I'm not here on holiday, I'm here on business. I leave this afternoon again. I just wanted to stop by and say hi." Her mother grinned.

"But it's the weekend." Toni frowned. "Baby girl what the hell is going on in this kitchen?" Her mother scolded causing Toni to shut her eyes realising she forgot to do this mornings dishes.

"Who is he?" Samantha smirked as soon as Toni came in the kitchen, "who is who?" Toni questioned as if confused.

"25 years old and you still can't lie." Her mother shook her head in disappointment. "What kind of FBI agent are you that can't lie?" Her mother went on.

"An honest one." Toni shook her head, "and I am a great liar okay." Toni said realising she had been lying to Kenny for the longest now.

"What's his name?" Samantha smiled.

"Kenny." Toni smiled, "do you like him?" Samantha smirked.

"Did you have anything to eat?" Toni asked rubbing her head immediately changing the subject.

Her mother sighed.

"I see... friends with benefits than." Samantha nonchalantly said nodding her head in understatement.
__________________________

Toni placed a kiss to Kenny's lips, just as her earpiece fell out. She immediately pulled away, causing Kenny to look at her weirdly.

"What's wrong?" He questioned.

"No, nothing." She shook her head smiling at him nervously.

Kenny squinted his eyes before he took the suitcase she had brought from her and took it to his bedroom. Toni looked around as she began to search around for her earpiece.

"You hungry?" Kenny shouted. "Yeah!" She shouted back.

He came out and walked into the kitchen with his eyes on her.

"Did you lose something?" He asked stopping in his tracks. "No, yes. My earring." She said looking at him.

"Want me to help you look?" He asked ready to walk up to her. "No, it's okay." She smiled.

He nodded before going into the kitchen again.

"You know babe, I was thinking. Maybe after this whole drug business is over, you and I could move out of this place." Kenny said.

She froze for a minute, picking up the earpiece. She looked into his direction and placed the earpiece into her bag.

"Maybe settle down, get married and have some babies." He continued. "I'd love for us to have a girl, that looks just like you... and we should name her Kennedy, that was my moms name." He chuckled.

Her eyes became heavy from the tears that she was holding back. He came up to her and grabbed her hands, looking into her eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked when tears began to leave her eyes, "With me?" She asked.

"Yes." He chuckled. "I want you to be my girlfri-"

The doorbell rang causing them to face the door in unison. A letter was slipped underneath the door, Kenny faced Toni as she went up to the door. She opened it and looked into the hallway and saw someone walking away with a bright yellow hoodie on.

"Hey!" She shouted causing the person to start running.

She let out a breath turning around to face an angry Kenny holding the piece of paper that was written on in front of her.

"Is it true?" Kenny calmly asked.

"Is what true?" She asked in confusion.

"This dammit!" He yelled, tossing the paper at her. She jumped at his tone quickly bending down to pick up the paper.

She scanned the writing and looked up at him.

"I can explain..." She began, "so it's true," he began. "You betrayed me." He said.

"Ken-"

"Don't call me that!" He yelled, "don't you fucking call me that." He calmly said.

"Kenny, listen to me-"

"Get out." He said searching in his cabinet  for something. "Don't do this to me." She sincerely said.

"You're an FBI!" He yelled. "All this damn time I thought you were sent by God to change me, to love me. I was willing to give it all up for you, damn I was letting my wall down for you. I was preparing myself to love you." Kenny poured.

"We can still love each other." Toni said, walking up to him.

He grabbed his gun and pointed it at her, causing her to freeze in her tracks.

"Get out. I won't tell you again." Kenny said, placing his gun down onto the desk. "Get out!" He shouted with rage.

She gasped, she went to get her bag and soon came back.

"Forgive me." She said barely above a whisper, as she walked out.

i have something crazy here okay, tell me i'm not insane when i say this baby looks like a combination of Toni and Babyface... please! i can't be the only one that sees it

 please! i can't be the only one that sees it